Our dedicated team and awesome technology are disrupting the customer support space. Our SaaS platform replaces all of the convoluted systems, lines, and contact numbers of standard customer support with a stunningly simple SDK and Smart Actions – fingerprint, verification, real-time sharing (videos, photos, and screenshots) and effortless in-app texting - plus all data is encrypted, keeping customer data secure. We take the frustration out of customer support and in turn, provide a sleek, secure, and modern smartphone-era experience. Join our team as we revolutionize the customer experience!
This role’s primary area of focus is on defining and driving modern data analytics, data visualization, real time dashboards, historical reporting and evolving our data model for our customers. You will be responsible for defining effective and beautiful new dashboards and business intelligence features.
This role will also have responsibility on features and capabilities across our product lines.
What you will be doing
- Innovation - you are eager and capable to maximize the value that can be derived from data recorded by, and flowing through our platform from basic to innovative ways
- Plan and drive projects in data mining, machine learning and predictive analytics
- Specialize and focus on effective, modern data visualizations
- Roadmap - own direction of your product line. You will define collect and distill requirements from various sources to prioritize your roadmap
- Define new, strategic business intelligence goals and features
- Meet and discuss data and reporting requests with customers and stakeholders
- PRDs - write detailed functional requirements to be utilized by a development team to build relevant data visualizations, features and supportive technology
- UX workflow and UI diagrams - create wireframes to efficiently convey various data project requirements
- Project Management - you will take control of all aspects of your projects from inception to completion
- Work and collaborate closely with other Product Managers, Customer Service Managers, Data Analysts, Data Scientists, UX Designers, Engineers, and our customers.
- Help evolve our data model
- Establish close collaboration with the Data Engineers, Business Analysts responsible
- Quality control of your projects - work with QA and Engineering teams to deliver stable, quality product solutions
What we are looking for
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Business Analytics, Math, Science, Engineering, or equivalent
- 5+ years of product management experience; ideally with some experience with a SaaS provider
- Demonstrated ability to define new concepts and features and take these from inception to launch for customers
- Prioritize features and development efforts based on thorough understanding of customer and business needs, company strategy and portfolio initiatives
- 3+ years of experience specifically in data visualization, dashboard/reporting, data analytics, and personalization/recommendation rules (preferably as a product manager).
- A successful background in data analysis, business analysis or a role where you translated data into solutions or answers for your employer or customers.
- Ability to tie analytics data to business metrics and vice versa to drive business outcome and develop data-driven products
- Experience and success in building modern, enterprise grade analytics offerings
- Strong UI sense to guide layout and design of effective and beautiful new dashboards
- Knowledge of the current leading BI tools and the BI landscape; i.e. experience implementing native dashboards and data visualizations using reporting platforms such as Sisense, Grafana, Kabana, or similar
- Business-level understanding of Data Modeling, Mining, and/or Machine-learning
- Experience shipping any ML based models for improved accuracy, performance is a plus
- Predictive and/ or prescriptive analytics applied to a shipped feature is a plus
- Agile and iterative software product development experience
- Excellent oral and writing communication skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit
Security, data protection and compliance (SDPC) are paramount to the success of our partnerships. All roles at UJET require compliance with legal and regulatory requirements and acceptance and adherence to all policies and standards within UJET. Personnel acknowledges they are personally responsible for reporting any suspected violations or abuse and are required to complete SDPC training and fulfill role-specific SDPC responsibilities.
In addition to our great team and disruptive technology, we offer our teammates a competitive compensation and benefits package, work/life balance, unlimited vacation, stock options, catered lunches Monday through Thursday, monthly game nights, and more!