Our dedicated team and awesome technology are disrupting the customer support space. Our SaaS platform replaces all of the convoluted systems, lines, and contact numbers of standard customer support with a stunningly simple SDK and Smart Actions – finger print, verification, real-time sharing (videos, photos, and screenshots) and effortless in-app texting - plus all data is encrypted, keeping customer data secure. We take the frustration out of customer support and in turn, provide a sleek, secure, and modern smartphone- era experience. Join our team as we revolutionize the customer experience!
Our product marketing team drives marketing strategy that turns research, data, and insights into new sales results. We research the market and competitive products. We understand our target audience and how to convert them to customers. We are looking for a talented Product Marketing Manager who plays a crucial role in developing product communications materials for demand generation, sales team, and customers. The role requires a person who is technically-oriented, with stellar writing and presentation skills. You are responsible for crafting messages about product capabilities and competitive positioning, creating product data sheets, sales presentations, and sales tools.
The ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits is critical, along with attention to detail and the highest quality standards for content. In your role as a Product Marketing Manager, you are the product voice to customers, sales team, and customer success team, ensuring they get the detailed product information they need.
In this role, you’ll work closely with product management, sales, and customer success to create materials across the Buyer’s Journey. You’ll also develop sales enablement tools and content to support the sales process and train the sales team on their use. You’ll work with developers and integrators to help them understand our product capabilities, present our solutions and provide inputs on market requirements for future solution development.
This position reports to the Director of Product Marketing and is located in San Francisco.
- Produce content across the Buyer’s Journey, including solution briefs, technical whitepapers, video scripts, email copy
- Develop and deliver customer and partner presentations, including weekly product demos and new release webinars
- Develop effective sales tools and training materials, such as slide decks and
- FAQs and manage distribution and version control with the sales team
- Create internal and customer-facing competitive content
- Create, manage and deliver UJET sales training for new hires, product launches and quarterly and annual kick-offs
- Be the company-wide SME for buying centers in target industries for UJET contact center technology
- Be the company-wide SME for developers that use our SDKs and API and work with product management to produce presentations that describe the benefits and competitive advantages of UJET
- Accountable for customer communications needed by the product and engineering teams
- 7+ years’ software sales or product marketing experience
- Bachelor’s Degree. MBA a plus.
- Strong technical aptitude
- Strong written communication skills
- Proven presentation and communications skills, online or live required
- Proven ability to lead programs and projects across multiple teams in a collaborative way
- Self-motivated with a strong drive to succeed in an evolving environment with changing priorities
- Ability to travel 15-25%
Nice to have
- BS in Engineering, STEM discipline
- In-depth understanding of Contact Center technologies (telephony, live chat, mobile support)
- Familiarity with public clouds such as AWS and Azure, security and compliance standards
- Prior technical training or technical support experience is a plus
Security, data protection and compliance (SDPC) are paramount to the success of our partnerships. All roles at UJET require compliance with legal and regulatory requirements and acceptance and adherence to all policies and standards within UJET. Personnel acknowledges they are personally responsible for reporting any suspected violations or abuse and are required to complete SDPC training and fulfill role-specific SDPC responsibilities.
In addition to our great team and disruptive technology, we offer our teammates a competitive compensation and benefits package, work/life balance, unlimited vacation, stock options, catered lunches Monday through Thursday, monthly game nights, and more!