Hims and hers offers a modern approach to health and wellness. Our mission is to eliminate stigmas and make it easier for people to access care and treatment for the conditions that impact their daily lives. That starts with creating an open and honest culture of care that is accessible for everyone, no matter who you are or where you live. Since launching in November2017, we’ve raised over $200MM in funding and are one of the fastest growing direct-to-consumer brands in history.
We recently expanded into the online mental health community, and are beyond excited to continue this expansion. To support the growth of this offering, we are currently looking for coaches to serve as peer group moderators and lead anonymous support groups.
- Leverage the Hims & Hers platform to lead and moderate multiple peer and anonymous support groups per week (45-60 minutes per session), covering themes that may include: Managing Anxiety and Depression, Fostering Resilience and Self-Care, Gender and Gender Identity, and more.
- Listen to participant challenges and work with them toward care, while keeping them focused and energized.
- May follow up with group participants to offer individualized, empathetic, and non-judgmental supplemental support.
- Potentially develop content for existing and new groups.
- Adhere to Hims and Hers platform guidelines and policies and complete all required training.
Experience and Skills:
- 3+ years of experience coaching or counseling adults in a mental health capacity
- One or both of the following preferred:
- Professional Health Coach Training from a NBHWC-accredited program. NBHWC Board certification not required but preferred.
- Psychology or counseling degree (i.e. LCSW, LMFT, LPCC, Masters of Psychology or similar credentials)
- Demonstrated experience working with people with anxiety and depression, and experience planning and moderating peer groups.
- Knowledge of cognitive behavioral approaches and short-term therapy.
- A positive, empathetic, and energetic attitude
You may be the perfect fit if you are:
- Able to commit to a consistent schedule of 10-15 hours a week, including nights and weekends
- Fluent in Spanish
- Currently residing in the US
- Eager about being a pioneer in the telemedicine mental health space
- Support from a telemedicine operations team dedicated to assisting and improving your experience
- Work from the comfort of your home
- Online software and technology support