Member Experience Associate at Stride Health
Salt Lake City, UT, US
Stride helps people get and use their own affordable benefits, saving them time and money on everything from health insurance to taxes.
We’re looking for a Member Experience Associate to join our award-winning customer service team. You’ll be helping people find, enroll and use quality, affordable health insurance, assisting them with questions and problems, and serving as the voice of our customers to the rest of the company so we can deliver the best possible services and experience.
Because we’re a fast-growing startup, your role will be constantly evolving. We're looking for someone excited by the prospect of rolling up their sleeves and continuously improving the way we do things, without ever losing sight of the primary objective: helping people get and use affordable benefits. You work well in a dynamic work environment and adapt easily when goals and priorities change. You view every problem as a satisfying challenge to find a creative solution.
Preferred Locations: Salt Lake City, Utah (where we are opening our second office location) or San Francisco Bay Area (where our HQ is based) preferred. This position is also open to remote candidates.
What you'll get to do everyday
- Help people find and use affordable benefits including health, dental, vision & life insurance
- Interact with customers by phone, email and chat to solve their problems and answer their questions
- Develop content for internal and external consumption like blog posts, guides and help center content
- Provide customer feedback and insights to our product and marketing teams to help improve our offerings
- Work with people who are really passionate about providing best-in-class customer service
What you'll get from working at Stride
- The passion, patience and empathy required for providing outstanding customer service
- The ability to communicate complex topics in simple, clear terms
- A curiosity to learn the ins and outs of healthcare, taxes, and other benefits
- Someone who can make fast, smart decisions in high-pressure situations
- This position is expected to work Pacific Standard Time, as well as during normal and extended business hours.
Cherries on top
1+ years customer service experience in health insurance, benefits, or gig/freelancer platforms
License to sell health, life and accident insurance in one or more states
Familiarity with 1099 tax returns
We're building the world's first portable benefits platform designed specifically for the independent workforce. Companies like Uber, Instacart, Postmates, DoorDash, Etsy, Red Lobster, Olive Garden, Task Rabbit, Gap and more use Stride to help their non-benefited workers get the benefits they need to stay physically and financially healthy.
We’re backed by leading investment firms including Venrock, New Enterprise Associates, F-Prime Capital and Allstate.