Technical Support Specialist at Augmedix
Augmedix is a health care services technology platform deployed in 40 states in the U.S. with many of the nation’s largest health systems. Our mission is to rehumanize the doctor-patient interaction. We provide remote, real-time EHR scribing and productivity services to outpatient doctors. Our service saves clinicians more than 10 hours a week and increases clinical efficiency by 40%. Our five major health system customers are also investors in the company.
Our Technical Support team works 1:1 with doctors across the United States. They personally troubleshoot and escalate technical issues from our Bangladesh office. We expect our Technical Support Specialist to be hungry for a new opportunity to learn and grow in a position that is equal parts of customer success and Technical support. If you are passionate about learning, have a strong sense of collaboration, and enjoy answering technical questions, this may be the perfect role for you!
- Provide real-time solutions and document all technical problems faced by the US-based doctors and their remote scribes using augmented reality technology service via Google Glass in health care
- Analyze, determine the root cause of Augmedix devices related issues, and troubleshoot it by implementing appropriate steps.
- Monitoring network performance using various tools such as Grafana, Augmedix Admin portal, Airwatch, and other Augmedix customized tools to come up with solutions in a real-time environment.
- Manage smooth operation and optimum performance of VMware Horizon Client and Active Directory
- Maintain external communication with the Provider, Provider local IT, Global Scribe vendor IT, EHR IT, and also with other internal departments to ensure maximum service up time.
- Incident management through creating trouble tickets (Freshdesk/Jira) as required for any technical issues that arise and presentation of data/insight that will lead to effective problem-solving.
- Appropriate responses to different stakeholders and SLA adherence including proper escalations and requests where required.
- Excellent written, verbal communication and documentation skills are essential.
- Track record of learning technical troubleshooting steps quickly; 0-2 years of experience in technical support or IT preferred.
- Comfortable working hybrid/night shift to accommodate US time zones.
- Empathy for the customer. Strong sense of accountability to drive issues to resolution
- Time-management skills, ability to establish reasonable and attainable deadlines for resolution.
- Master's / Bachelor's degree in CSE/ CS/ EEE / ETE/ ECE / IT accredited from any reputed universities preferred.
- Knowledge over VMWare, Active Directory and Freshdesk will be advantageous.