Our dedicated team and awesome technology are disrupting the customer support space. Our SaaS platform replaces all of the convoluted systems, lines, and contact numbers of standard customer support with a stunningly simple SDK and Smart Actions – fingerprint, verification, real-time sharing (videos, photos, and screenshots) and effortless in-app texting - plus all data is encrypted, keeping customer data secure. We take the frustration out of customer support and in turn, provide a sleek, secure, and modern smartphone-era experience. Join our team as we revolutionize the customer experience!
Customer Support Engineers connect our Customer Support and Customer Success Management / Implementation teams to our Engineering organization. We dig into complex customer issues, build tools, squash bugs, and coordinate in-depth investigations across multiple groups. We love the challenge of balancing tricky support issues against the need to solve systemic problems and understand the components that make our products work.
We’re looking for excellent communicators and creative thinkers who can identify the root cause of an issue quickly and accurately under pressure. In the process, you’ll learn all about how our infrastructure fits together to reimagine customer support with multi-channel, natively mobile solutions. Because we regularly work with a variety of programming languages tools, and excitement for learning and the ability to do so quickly and independently will help you find success in this position.
Customer Support Engineering is passionate about supporting our customer-facing teams, improving our product, working together to solve intricate problems, and helping each other develop professionally.
If you’re excited about this challenging and rewarding role and thrive in a dynamic, collaborative environment, please submit your cover letter and resume. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
- Do you think that balancing competing priorities makes the day more interesting?
- Do you enjoy wading into a large, unfamiliar codebase and emerging with the solution to your problem?
- After you have solved the same problem 3 times, do you find that you simply must find a way to stop it from ever coming up again?
- Do you like being on a team that trusts and values each other, while also holding each other accountable?
- Do you find that you naturally make checklists or tutorials for complex processes to avoid mistakes and guide others?
- Level 3 support for customer issues: triaging and investigating bug reports, and managing escalations to other teams
- Developing tools, automation, and monitoring based on observations of customer support trends
- Supporting essential internal tooling used by our Customer Support teams to solve customer problems, and looking for more opportunities to empower our Customer Success teams
- Developing a strong understanding of our products and services
- Regular on-call rotations, where you will help troubleshoot and manage communication during emergencies
- Expertise in VoIP/SIP/Telecom carrier networking protocols (SIP, WebRTC, etc)
- Expertise in configuration of various network devices and services (Routers, Firewalls, VPN, Proxy Connections, MPLS, QoS, etc)
- Working knowledge of Linux/Mac OS X, bash/shell command line tools, and version control systems like Git
- At least two years of experience in technical support, I.T., or software engineering preferred
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities in a ticket tracking system
- Strong customer service and collaboration skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and knowledge of when to utilize one over the other
- Formal education in computer science not required
Security, data protection and compliance (SDPC) are paramount to the success of our partnerships. All roles at UJET require compliance with legal and regulatory requirements and acceptance and adherence to all policies and standards within UJET. Personnel acknowledges they are personally responsible for reporting any suspected violations or abuse and are required to complete SDPC training and fulfill role-specific SDPC responsibilities.
In addition to our great team and disruptive technology, we offer our teammates a competitive compensation and benefits package, work/life balance, unlimited vacation, stock options, catered lunches Monday through Thursday, monthly game nights, and more!