Our dedicated team and awesome technology are disrupting the customer support space. Our SaaS platform replaces all of the convoluted systems, lines, and contact numbers of standard customer support with a stunningly simple SDK and Smart Actions – fingerprint, verification, real-time sharing (videos, photos, and screenshots) and effortless in-app texting - plus all data is encrypted, keeping customer data secure. We take the frustration out of customer support and in turn, provide a sleek, secure, and modern smartphone-era experience. Join our team as we revolutionize the customer experience!
We are looking to add an Account Executive to our growing team! Account Executives are key members of the sales team and are instrumental in helping customers understand the value of UJET. The ideal Account Executive candidate will have a proven track record of success and have high energy. Additionally, they will be experts in advancing deals through the sales cycle in collaboration with sales engineers and other partners. They must also be able to balance experimenting with different approaches while adopting standardized best practices where needed. This role will focus on mid-market and enterprise accounts. We are looking to hire candidates in the New York or Boston area, but also open to the following states: CT, ME, NJ, NH, PA, RI, VT.
- Own the entire sales process from prospecting to close
- Meet and exceed quarterly sales targets
- Maintain accurate pipeline management with expert-level forecasting
- Cultivate, grow and enable partners to successfully close UJET business
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Demonstrate UJET technology over video and in-person
- 2+ years of B2B full cycle sales experience in a revenue closing role with a proven record of overachievement
- Located in the New York or Boston area, but also open to the following states: CT, ME, NJ, NH, PA, RI, VT.
- Highly effective communication skills, with the ability to prioritize multiple emails, phone calls, social media and more
- BA/BS degree preferred
- High energy, positive attitude and strong technology sales skills
Security, data protection and compliance (SDPC) are paramount to the success of our partnerships. All roles at UJET require compliance with legal and regulatory requirements and acceptance and adherence to all policies and standards within UJET. Personnel acknowledges they are personally responsible for reporting any suspected violations or abuse and are required to complete SDPC training and fulfill role-specific SDPC responsibilities.
In addition to our great team and disruptive technology, we offer our teammates a competitive compensation and benefits package, work/life balance, unlimited vacation, stock options, catered lunches Monday through Thursday, monthly game nights, and more!