Recruiting Coordinator, Contractor at Matterport
United States of America
Matterport is the industry leader in 3D capture and spatial data with a mission to digitize and index the built world, and advance the way people interact with the places they inhabit and explore. Matterport’s all-in-one 3D data platform enables anyone to turn a physical space into an immersive digital twin and share it with others to connect and collaborate in 3D. The Matterport platform helps thousands of customers in 130+ countries realize the full potential of a space at every stage of its lifecycle including planning, construction, appraisal, marketing and operations.
With funding from a group of stellar VCs and investors, we are transforming how we experience the built world!
Matterport is growing at a blazing pace and we need your help to make our recruiting process best in class. As Matterport’s Recruiting Coordinator, you will shepherd candidates through our interview process to ensure every candidate has an exceptional experience. This is a contractor position.
- Partner with recruiters and hiring managers to set up and maintain an exceptional candidate experience
- You will be the face of the company for both candidates and interviewers during the hiring process
- Schedule interviews across the company and multiple time zones
- Assist recruiting team with sourcing new candidates and reviewing resumes in Lever
- Coordinate pre- and post-interview syncs with hiring panel and assist in collecting feedback
- Maintain accurate candidate data in our ATS
- Post job openings broadly and keep a pulse on candidate flow
- Work closely with the team to continually refine our recruiting processes
- Ensure that all NDAs have been submitted for each candidate during the virtual onsite interviews stage
- Assist recruiting with various other projects
- Attention to detail in all areas of responsibility
- Organized - you love lists and checking things off
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency with MS Office, Google Apps, & Google Calendar
Nice to Have
- 0 - 1 years of recruiting coordination or administrative experience
- Previous experience at a fast-growing startup
- Familiarity working with an Applicant Tracking System, particularly Lever
Matterport is shaking up the 3D world. Our team has developed an end-to-end 3D platform that allows anyone to create, edit, and share 3D models of real-world spaces. Our tools are already used by thousands of professionals in a variety of industries, including insurance, architecture, construction, manufacturing, real estate, hospitality, and location-scouting, as well as by hobbyists who just want to dive into 3D capture.
Matterport is an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
Matterport is an equal opportunity employer.