At Figure, we’re on a mission to transform financial services through blockchain, bringing speed, efficiency and savings to both consumers and institutions.
Accomplishing this kind of transformation requires building really big things. And we understand that building big requires a creative, team oriented and supportive environment where everyone can do their absolute best work. The Figure team is comprised of incredibly driven, innovative, collaborative and curious people who love architecting and building from scratch. Everyone at the company is encouraged to be an individual contributor but also a team collaborator.
We value team members who bring an entrepreneurial mindset to every task and will embrace our culture of innovation. Every day at Figure is a journey in continuous learning yet a daily focus on getting work done that makes a difference.
This is an opportunity to work with a team of proven leaders who have already created billions of dollars in value in the Fintech space. Join us!
About the Role
Figure is looking for a Loan Processing Supervisor to join our growing Mortgage team and help us build processes around our brand new mortgage products! You will play a big part in leading a team including knowledge sharing and training more junior associates. The Loan Processing Supervisor will work with Customer Operations, Loan Officers and Underwriters to submit, process, close and fund a mortgage loan owning those transactions from start to finish.
What You’ll Do
- Oversee the day to day workforce management of the processing team and focus on delivering industry leading service
- Manage the processor shift schedule for the accurate planning and shift coverage
- Finalize TRID compliant Change of Circumstances (COCs), Closing Disclosures (CDs) and Loan Estimates (LEs) including State Specific Disclosures
- Review loan application packages for completeness and accuracy, including but not limited to credit, income, assets and disclosures including required documentation from the customer and third parties in support of the loan approval decision.
- Attention to detail is a MUST. All documentation to be reviewed/pre-underwritten prior to submission, clearing a processing condition(s) and or clearing a funding condition(s).
- Submit full loan packages to registration, review and clear processing conditions within lock period.
- Review LOS to reflect accurate information.
- Verifying and validating supporting income, asset and liability documentation.
- Complete pre-close review and provide final sign off for clear to close.
- Review and respond to Quality Control (QC) reviews
- Coordinate with MLO on customer communication related to status and closing timeline
- Maintain and monitor accurate pipeline by documenting file status, lock expiration and conversation log to track loan progress
- Provide MLOs updates on file on a weekly basis
- Perform other related duties as assigned or required
- Establish positive client relationship by routinely communicating and delivering excellent customer service
What We Look For
- BA/BS from an accredited university preferred
- 5+ years of Mortgage Loan Processing with at least 1+ year as a lead or supervisor
- An experienced leader who fosters a value-based culture, with respectful interactions, behaviors and attitudes.
- Flexibility and adaptability to ongoing refinements in process and structure
- Confident, friendly and compassionate communication skills
- Process driven organizational skills
- Analytical skills and drive to look for process improvements and ways to digitize and automate processes
- Ability to thrive in a start up environment where we are building from ground level
Benefits To You
- Competitive salary based on experience and skills
- Performance based bonus
- Paid time off and vacation policy
- Comprehensive health, vision, dental insurance
- Company FSA, 401k, commuter benefits
- And much more to come!
Figure will not sponsor work visas for this position. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.