Revel Systems is the POS and platform built to help businesses achieve their goals. Improving day-to-day operations and fueling merchant growth, Revel’s streamlined ecosystem pairs an intuitive point of sale with powerful management tools, integrating inventory management, employee management, sales reporting, and more into a single platform.
Revel works with businesses of all sizes, from small merchants to global enterprises, that are looking to implement cutting-edge technology that helps increase revenue, improve efficiency, and enhance experiences for employees and customers. Founded in 2010 with headquarters in Atlanta, Revel is a leading member of the Apple Enterprise Mobility Program.
The Revel team is focused on its mission to disrupt and modernize the state of commerce by providing businesses of every size the tools necessary to thrive. Come join a smart, motivated team and work at a leading technology company during the next phase of growth.
We are looking for an Enterprise Marketing Manager. You will conceptualize, implement and continually innovate enterprise marketing campaigns in partnership with digital, content, and, most importantly, sales teams. The ideal candidate will thrive at the intersection of creative strategy, campaign deployment, and analytical review. You will have proven expertise executing campaigns targeted at driving new business as well as expanding the customer base in large enterprise companies.
- Design, execute and implement pipeline generation and acceleration programs for specific, expansion target accounts and contacts. (Examples include but are not limited to account focused playbooks including, outbound prospecting, inbound lead follow up, nurture, channel activities, live/online events, meeting setting with the goal of building pipeline and accelerating bookings.)
- Work with business development representatives (BDR) to ensure campaigns are being successfully executed and get feedback into program success.
- Work with content marketing to identify gaps in content needed to support the campaigns
- Collaborate cross-functionally to ensure programs strategies are integrated with larger programs, product launches and new initiatives.
- Identify opportunities to improve marketing effectiveness through better audience segmentation, marketing techniques, and processes.
- Conduct A/B testing of messaging and tactics to improve response and conversion rates.
- Proactively engage with other marketing teams to coordinate, communicate, and optimize the impact of marketing activities.
- Communicate and educate the field sales, and marketing team regarding new and planned marketing activities including global, regional, and local programs, rollout of new tools, etc.
- Track lead flow/engaged accounts to ensure the appropriate BDR follow-up in a timely manner.
- Work with sales/marketing to identify gaps in key personas and contact information within target accounts; develop data and insight strategy to add key personas and contacts within accounts.
- Deploy ready-to-carry-out marketing tactics and provide sales enablement on an account and industry basis using various channels including digital, direct, events, and social media.
- Provide ongoing reporting for a primary set of key performance indicators (KPIs) and provide the Marketing Team with actionable recommendations as it relates to performance across KPIs.
- Work within our website CMS and Demandbase to build customized account experiences.
- Partner with vendors and agencies to help translate goals into deliverables.
- Manage project timelines, quality & budget.
- 7+ years experience in B2B marketing at enterprise software/high tech company
- 3+ years experience with integrated marketing campaigns, customer marketing a plus
- Minimum of Bachelors Degree in Marketing or related field required
- Experience partnering with sales to execute marketing programs
- Strong project management skills, attention to detail and the ability to manage a campaign end-to-end
- Demonstrated experience building inbound lead generation and co-marketing programs
- Ability to provide concrete examples of successful campaigns you’ve driven to support growth and/or retention targets
- Excellent communication skills, PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Experience working and building strong relationships with cross-functional or cross-geo teams in a high-growth company.
- Strong analytical skills and understanding of marketing metrics.
- Experience working with Salesforce, marketing automation platform (HubSpot a plus)
- Experience with ABM methodologies and tools like Demandbase, or attribution software is a plus
- Flexibility to work in a rapidly changing environment
- Must be high energy, passionate and have a positive "can do" attitude
- Work on a team of experienced and highly skilled professionals
- Employee benefits: rich healthcare options, wellness programs, referral bonus, and 401K plan
- Flexible working schedule
- Apple equipment