Revel Systems powers the ambitions of restaurants and retailers with a robust cloud based point of sale (POS) and business management system. Improving day-to-day operations and fuelling merchant growth, Revel’s streamlined ecosystem helps customers seize their future by pairing an intuitive POS with powerful management tools on a single platform. Founded in 2010 with major offices in Atlanta, Vilnius, and San Francisco, Revel is a leading member of the Apple Enterprise Mobility Program.
With us, you will:
As a Full-Stack Software Engineer, you’ll contribute to an online ordering solution in an agile environment with focus on quality and best development practices. As part of the team you will influence product development decisions and create tools for driving food service businesses to success.
- Strive for clean, high performance, testable code
- Work in a self organized scrum team
- Collaborate with other team members
- Participate in knowledge sharing sessions as well as share your knowledge with others
- Develop with Python, TypeScript and more technologies (we don't expect you to know all)
We expect that you:
- Experience in backend development
- Have general knowledge of relational databases
- Have good teamwork skills and attention to details
- Willingness to learn and grow
Django, Flask, React / NodeJS in TypeScript, Cypress, GraphQL, GitLab
- We are a product company: we influence product development decisions and create tools for driving foodservice businesses to success
- We offer a unique cultural environment: supportive leadership, Agile values, feedback culture, recognition of professional accomplishments
- We care about technology and quality: our tech initiatives are bottom-up, teams organise guilds and cross-site meetups
- We invest in personal development: annual conference budget, 10% of working time dedicated to learning, Udemy
- We care about you: remote work, employee health insurance, accident insurance, referral bonus
- We work flexible hours: you are in control of your working schedule
- Salary ranges from 1300.00 to 2500.00 € gross
Working at Revel, you will find a community of relentlessly entrepreneurial, results driven, and team oriented individuals who strive to deliver the #1 iPad POS to their customers. We invite you to come and join the REVELution that has grown to 500+ team members, across four continents. Here, you will not only discover a great place to work, but a place that you can call home and one that encourages and supports both your career growth and personal success. In 2019 our Vilnius office was nominated as the second best place to work among IT companies in the Lithuanian Top Employer election (“Super Darbdavys 2019”).