Revel Systems powers the ambitions of restaurants and retailers with a robust cloud-based point of sale (PoS) and business management system. Improving day-to-day operations and fuelling merchant growth, Revel’s streamlined ecosystem helps customers seize their future by pairing an intuitive PoS with powerful management tools on a single platform. Founded in 2010 with major offices in Atlanta, Vilnius, and San Francisco, Revel is a leading member of the Apple Enterprise Mobility Program.
With us, you will:
As a junior full-stack engineer, work in an agile and very proactive environment, developing new and modern solutions for our clients.
- Write clean, high performance, and efficient code for Revel systems (front-end and back-end)
- Work in a Scrum team of 5-6 members and deliver business value
- Be passionate about quality. We are practicing: code reviews and testing best practices
- Create sufficient technical documentation
- Participate in implementing and drive technical improvements
- Participate in knowledge sharing sessions as well as share your knowledge with others
- With your team, you will have an opportunity to drive the modernization of our existing APIs and services
We expect, that you:
- Have experience developing backend solutions
- Have general knowledge of relational databases
- Have a general understanding of backend services architectures and RESTful APIs
- Be fluent in English (spoken and written)
- Have good teamwork skills and attention to detail
- Have a desire to learn new things together with your team
You will get bonus points if you know or have experience with some of these things. If not, you will have an opportunity to learn:
- Experience in web development with TypeScript and React.js.
- Basic knowledge of NoSQL.
- Experience developing microservices or serverless systems.
- Experience working with GraphQL APIs.
Python, Typescript, React.js, Cypress, PostgreSQL, GitLab, Terraform. We create our solutions using AWS managed services including Lambda, RDS, DynamoDB, API Gateway and we develop our frontend solutions as flexible web components.
- We are a product company: we influence product development decisions and create tools for driving foodservice businesses to success
- We offer a unique cultural environment: supportive leadership, Agile values, feedback culture, recognition of professional accomplishments
- We care about technology and quality: our tech initiatives are bottom-up, teams organize guilds, and cross-site meetups
- We invest in personal development: annual conference budget, up to 10% of working time dedicated to personal education, free access to Udemy
- We care about you: remote work, employee health insurance, accident insurance, referral bonus
- We work flexible hours: you are in control of your working schedule
- Salary ranges from 1300 to 2500 € gross
Working at Revel, you will find a community of relentlessly entrepreneurial, results driven, and team oriented individuals who strive to deliver the #1 iPad POS to their customers. We invite you to come and join the REVELution that has grown to 500+ team members, across four continents. Here, you will not only discover a great place to work, but a place that you can call home and one that encourages and supports both your career growth and personal success. In 2019 our Vilnius office was nominated as the second best place to work among IT companies in the Lithuanian Top Employer election (“Super Darbdavys 2019”).