Revel Systems is the POS and platform built to help businesses achieve their goals. Improving day-to-day operations and fueling merchant growth, Revel’s streamlined ecosystem pairs an intuitive point of sale with powerful management tools, integrating inventory management, employee management, sales reporting, and more into a single platform.
Revel works with businesses of all sizes, from small merchants to global enterprises, that are looking to implement cutting-edge technology that helps increase revenue, improve efficiency, and enhance experiences for employees and customers. Founded in 2010 with headquarters in Atlanta, Revel is a leading member of the Apple Enterprise Mobility Program.
The Revel team is focused on its mission to disrupt and modernize the state of commerce by providing businesses of every size the tools necessary to thrive. Come join a smart, motivated team and work at a leading technology company during the next phase of growth.
We are seeking a Sales Executive to join our team to develop our Mid-Enterprise Sales division. The chief function is to expand Revel System’s presence in Mid-Enterprise-level businesses and organizations within a defined geographic territory, quarterbacking deals from start to finish. The ideal candidate will be a relentless hunter, have experience with strategic selling having sold into vertical markets such as restaurant, hospitality and specialty retail, and has a consistent track record of sales over-achievement.
- Be a driving force in the success of the company’s goals & objectives through achieving & exceeding individual sales quota within the Mid-Enterprise Market
- Prospect, grow specific accounts, pipeline development, through territory management and outbound calling within accounts
- Develop, strategize, negotiate business relationships with multiple stakeholders within accounts across all lines of business: Restaurant, Quick Service & Retail in order to close deals
- Discover, understand and qualify clients’ needs and challenges and bring solutions within our technologies and services
- Accurately forecast monthly sales activity and revenue achievement through deal reviews and quarterly business plans
- Collaborate with internal departments such as Product Management, Marketing, Technology for forecasts and strategy of short and long term business goals
- 4+ years experience selling SaaS or software solutions to C-Level executives in the vertical markets we serve; BA/BS degree preferred
- Highly motivated hunter for new business opportunities
- Demonstrable track record attaining and exceeding quarterly targets
- Experience and understanding of technology needs within our vertical markets
- Book of business/contacts within restaurant, hospitality and specialty retail
- Manage multiple concurrent sales cycles effectively
- Strong communication skills; Strong sales presentation skills
- Capable of managing workload effectively with limited supervision
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Is adaptable, professional, motivated with a strong work ethic
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple engagements simultaneously
Additional characteristics of our Ideal Candidate
- Passionate and excited to make a difference using technology for entrepreneurs in the restaurant, hospitality and specialty retail
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; develops alternative solutions
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; looks for ways to improve and promote quality
- Is adaptable, professional, courteous, motivated with a strong work ethic
- Interacts effectively with all levels of management and other employees
- Contributes in a wide range of capacities to an entrepreneurial environment
- Work on a team of experienced and highly skilled professionals
- Employee benefits: rich healthcare options, wellness programs, referral bonus, and 401K plan
- Flexible working schedule
- Apple equipment