The Software Development Manager will help build and lead Vilnius based team of engineers and oversee direction, architecture and drive new feature delivery. Building a pipeline of technical talent, creating a fun, challenging and rewarding environment will be some of the key objectives for this position. Technology stack consists of React.JS, Python, Postgres within AWS.
- Oversee the technical design and delivery of software features to ensure compliance with architecture standards, guidelines and objectives
- Help establish and instil best practices techniques for a high level of quality and scalability
- Hire, mentor and develop smart, motivated engineers
- Create a culture of quality with a sense of urgency
- Coach, inspire, and lead Agile teams
- Engage with product owners, scrum masters, QA and other stakeholders to ensure key objectives for target markets are met
- Dive into product specs, technical designs, code and test plans to drive quality deliverables
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of leadership experience building and managing diverse development teams for software product delivery
- 7+ years development experience of large-scale business applications consisting of full stack web and cloud technologies
- 4+ years of experience applying Agile development practices and working with agile based tools such as Jira and confluence
- Solid understanding of relational databases and proper design for scalability
- Have applied development best practices such as TDD, code reviews and continuous integration in practice
- Demonstrate a high level of experience in system architecture, technical design and software development technology
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
- Experience with AWS Cloud services a plus
- We are a product company: we influence product development decisions and create tools for driving foodservice businesses to success.
- We offer a unique cultural environment: supportive leadership, Agile values, feedback culture, recognition of professional accomplishments.
- We care about technology and quality: our tech initiatives are bottom-up, teams organise guilds and cross-site meetups.
- We invest in personal development: annual conference budget, 10% of working time dedicated to learning, Udemy.
- We work flexible hours: you are in control of your working schedule.
- Market level salary starting from 5000 € gross.
Working at Revel, you will find a community of relentlessly entrepreneurial, results driven, and team oriented individuals who strive to deliver the #1 iPad POS to their customers. We invite you to come and join the REVELution that has grown to 500+ team members, across four continents. Here, you will not only discover a great place to work, but a place that you can call home and one that encourages and supports both your career growth and personal success. In 2019 our Vilnius office was nominated as the second best place to work among IT companies in the Lithuanian Top Employer election (“Super Darbdavys 2019”).