Senior Product Manager at Eaze
San Francisco, CA, US
Eaze is the leading cannabis technology company. Eaze has developed a sophisticated logistics and technology platform to deliver cannabis to our users at unbelievable speeds and market-leading prices.
If you choose to accept this mission, you will work with some of the most innovative product, engineering and growth teams at any consumer product company in the Bay Area. You will be a crucial part of the product team and will help us define the future of cannabis.
What you get out of it: a truly unique experience working in a revolutionary industry that is about to explode. You’ll get to solve new and complex problems while building out a platform that will enable industry-leading products and consumer experiences. If this sounds exciting (and challenging) to you, then read on!
A successful Senior Product Manager will:
- Drive the vision for the product roadmap, collaborating with engineering, design, and growth teams to develop magical customer experiences that set the standard for a nascent industry.
- Collaborate with engineering, design and business operations to plan, build and launch products & features to efficiently scale the business while creating an unforgettable customer journey.
- Analyze and tackle new and challenging product problems with the freedom to experiment, test and refine your product strategy.
- Represent your product(s) by communicating product plans, benefits and results, to a variety of audiences, from internal stakeholders to external partners.
- Own your product’s metrics, leveraging data to inform product decisions, drive measurable results, and deliver a delightful customer experience.
- Prioritize ruthlessly, from minor improvements to large scale projects.
- Ensure we ship high quality product at a timely pace.
- Own the success or failure of your team's work.
Our ideal candidate:
- Has 5+ years of product management experience on a consumer or enterprise product, with a proven history of shipping and managing products with cross-functional teams.
- Has strong design understanding: you may not be a designer but you should be able to think deeply about product design decisions and have an understanding of how to create simple but elegant user interfaces.
- Has technical fluency: you may not be a developer but you have an understanding of the technical architecture of complex web and mobile applications and can work with engineers to make intelligent technical trade-offs.
- Has excellent writing and communication skills: you understand how to adjust your messaging based on the audience and know how to communicate clearly and concisely.
- Has an entrepreneurial spirit: you’re a self-starter, can identify opportunities, understand potential impact and effectively prioritize across multiple competing priorities.
- Is detail-oriented: you’re meticulous with everything from detailing robust feature specs to chasing down the nitty-gritty dependencies across complex projects.
- Has previous experience working with teams who are developing on both native mobile and mobile web (ideal, but not required).
- Has previous startup experience (ideal, but not required).
Eaze (eaze.com) is a technology company focused on the rapidly growing legal cannabis industry. Founded in 2014, the company’s technology platform facilitates on-demand delivery of high-quality cannabis products from the leading brands in the industry.
We strive to be an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Eaze does not discriminate by race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.