Bill.com is the leading business payments network, with 3 million members paying and getting paid over $52 billion per year. Bill.com saves companies more than 50% of the time typically spent on financial back-office operations and helps businesses get paid 3 - 4 times faster by automating end-to-end payment processes. The company is the choice of 4 of the top 10 U.S. banks; leading accounting software providers QuickBooks Online and Xero; and over 50 percent of the top 100 U.S. accounting firms. It is the only business payments solution endorsed by the American Institute of CPAs (AICPA). The recipient of more than 70 awards, Bill.com proudly received multiple PC Magazine's Editor's Choice Awards and CEO René Lacerte was recently recognized as an E&Y Entrepreneur of the Year.
We are looking for talented, high performing team players to join our growing inside sales team. You will be responsible for engaging inbound trials, identifying customer pain points, closing business, and prioritizing your book of business. Inside Sales Associates who consistently meet and exceed their targets will be considered for any number of exciting career expansion opportunities within our growing organization.
Professional Experience/Background to be successful in this role:
- Confident, articulate phone presence and written communication skills
- Sales or customer support experience at a tech company preferred
- History of quota attainment and/or sales awards. Ex: President’s Club 2016
- Experience making 25+ calls per day
- Ability to work full-time from Palo Alto
Competencies (Attributes needed to be successful in this role):
- Functional/Technical Expertise
- Learning Abilities/Tech Savvy
- Team Player
Expected Outcomes in 12 months:
Within 30 days of employment
- Develop a deep understanding of the Bill.com product offering, customer needs, and competitive landscape.
- Bill.com product training certification.
- Master Bill.com sales messaging. Internalize and effectively communicate the value proposition to prospective customers.
- Learn the current Bill.com sales process and and business development tools and understand key metrics for success in your role.
Within 60 days of employment
- Build opportunity pipeline by engaging with incoming trials.
- Initiate and demonstrate ability to create connections with decision makers through outbound calls, email, and social forums.
- Use Salesforce.com to build, manage, and maintain all data and intelligence gathered through the sales process. Track and report all activities and results using Salesforce.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of Bill.com products, industry trends, and competition.
Within 90 days of employment
- Meet all sales and performance objectives including daily activity targets and monthly quota attainment.
- Provide continuous feedback to ensure continuous process optimization.
- Humble – No ego
- Fun – Celebrate the moments
- Authentic – We are who we are
- Passionate – Love what you do
- Dedicated – To each other and the customer