Bill.com is the leading business payments network, with 3 million members paying and getting paid over $52 billion per year. Bill.com saves companies more than 50% of the time typically spent on financial back-office operations and helps businesses get paid 3 - 4 times faster by automating end-to-end payment processes. The company is the choice of 4 of the top 10 U.S. banks; leading accounting software providers QuickBooks Online and Xero; and over 50 percent of the top 100 U.S. accounting firms. It is the only business payments solution endorsed by the American Institute of CPAs (AICPA). The recipient of more than 70 awards, Bill.com proudly received multiple PC Magazine's Editor's Choice Awards and CEO René Lacerte was recently recognized as an E&Y Entrepreneur of the Year.
We are looking for an impressive Mid Market Account Executive to join our direct sales organization. As a member for the team you will be responsible for prospecting and closing brand new business within a defined territory. This critical role builds excellent relationships with our mid-market prospects for better, faster, simpler, and safer digital payment solutions for their A/P, A/R, and other cash-flow needs. It is an outstanding time to join the industry leader in a huge market opportunity.
Professional Experience/Background to be successful in this role:
- Bachelor's degree.
- Minimum 3 - 5 years of experience in B2B mid-market sales with a successful track record of sales performance.
- SaaS new business sales experience required. Selling into finance is helpful.
- Consistent track record of success and achievement (e.g. exceeding quota consistently, forward-thinking revenue responsibility).
- Proven ability to build a 3x pipeline through outbound, BDR and partner relationships.
- Proficient in using sales tools such as Salesforce.com and LinkedIn.
- Highly motivated, driven and self-starting individual.
- Excellent written and oral skills, highly articulate.
- Ability to work daily during business hours from our beautiful Palo Alto office.
- Real passion for sales.
- Strong references.
Competencies (Attributes needed to be successful in this role):
- Functional/Technical Expertise
- Learning Abilities/Tech Savvy
- Team Player
- Shadow another Mid-Market Account Executive.
- Learn about our products, organization and metrics for the business in our Sales Bootcamp.
- Demonstrate you understand the value proposition of the Bill.com and can effectively communicate this message to prospective customers.
- Achieve certification on the Bill.com sales messaging.
- Achieve 25 personalized touches per day to prospects.
- Begin engaging Mid-Market prospects in active buying cycles.
- Follow up every Sales Qualified Lead and Trial Opportunity within your territory.
- Manage, track, and report on all sales activities and results using Salesforce.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of Bill.com products, industry trends and competition.
- Understand what is valuable to our customers and help them build win-win solutions for their business needs.
- Build great relationships with our Partners.
- Meet all sales and performance objectives including monthly and quarterly bookings and unit quota, pipeline progression and health and enlistment of reference accounts.
- Ability to accurately forecast bookings and unit volume in your territory.
- Humble – No ego
- Fun – Celebrate the moments
- Authentic – We are who we are
- Passionate – Love what you do
- Dedicated – To each other and the customer