Bill.com is the leading business payments network, with over 2.5 million members paying and getting paid over $50 billion per year. Bill.com saves companies more than 50% of the time typically spent on financial back-office operations by automating end-to-end processes. Bill.com helps businesses connect and do business by tying together finance and accounting programs, banks, customers, vendors, accounting professionals, and documents. The company is the choice of 4 of the top 10 U.S. banks; leading accounting software providers QuickBooks Online and Xero; and over 50 percent of the top 100 U.S. accounting firms. It is the only business payments solution partnered with the American Institute of CPAs (AICPA). The recipient of more than 70 awards, Bill.com proudly received multiple PC Magazine's Editor's Choice Awards and CEO Rene Lacerte was recently recognized as an E&Y Entrepreneur of the Year.
Professional Experience/Background to be successful in this role:
- 7-10+ years of software development experience in the following areas:
- Designing and developing UI architecture patterns, infrastructure and reusable components
- Defining standards and best practices for UI design and implementation.
- Hands-on experience and expertise with at least one modern JS framework (angular, react, aurelia, backbone etc)
- Hands-on experience in Agile/Scrum teams to lead implementation of the architecture.
- Proven ability to take a product through all phases of development
- Experience using Angular 2.0 / TypeScript or React JS / Redux
- Experience with React Native or Android / IOS development
Competencies (Attributes needed to be successful in this role):
- Functional/Technical Expertise
- Learning Abilities/Tech Savvy
- Team Player
- passionate about building great products
- excited about solving real customer problems
- interested in working on challenging problems on a daily basis
- excited about joining a small but awesome team of engineers
- design and develop major pieces of the UI infrastructure and product feature functionality of our single page application (SPA).
- have significant responsibility and accountability to deliver an awesome product experience for our customers
- provide technical guidance to the team and help us incorporate new tools/technologies
- Humble – No ego
- Fun – Celebrate the moments
- Authentic – We are who we are
- Passionate – Love what you do
- Dedicated – To each other and the customer