Our dedicated team and awesome technology are disrupting the customer support space. Our SaaS platform replaces all of the convoluted systems, lines, and contact numbers of standard customer support with a stunningly simple SDK and Smart Actions – finger print, verification, real-time sharing (videos, photos, and screenshots) and effortless in-app texting - plus all data is encrypted, keeping customer data secure. We take the frustration out of customer support and in turn, provide a sleek, secure, and modern smartphone-era experience. Join our team as we revolutionize the customer experience!
The PM's primary area of focus is on data visualization, real time dashboards, data analytics, and historical reporting. This role also has responsibility on features and capabilities across our product lines.The PM works closely with the data, design and engineering teams.
- Innovation - you are eager and capable to maximize the value that can be derived from data recorded by, and flowing through out platform in basic to innovative ways
- Plan and drive projects in data mining, machine learning and predictive analytics
- Specializing on effective, modern data visualizations
- Roadmap - own direction of your product line. You will define collect and distill requirements from various sources to prioritize your roadmap.
- PRDs - write functional requirements to be utilized by a development team to build relevant technology
- UX workflow and UI diagrams - to efficiently convey requirements
- Project Management - you will take control of all aspects of your projects from inception to completion
- Quality control of your projects - work with QA and Engineering teams to deliver stable, quality product solutions
- Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics, Business Analytics, Math, Science, Engineering or closely related field.
- A minimum of 5 years in product management - specifically:
- Demonstrated ability to define new concepts and features and take these from inception to launch for customers;
- 3+ years of product management experience working in data visualization, dashboard/reporting, analytics, and personalization/recommendation rules.
- Real time and actionable dashboards.
- Historical reporting.
- Data modeling, analysis and insights.
- Predictive analytics.
- Define feedback loops (machine learning) for real time routing and chatbot platforms.
- Data processing.
- Experience implementing dashboard, reporting platforms such as Grafana, Kabana, or similar.
- Editable dashboards.
- Experience building commercial analytics offerings.
- Business-level understanding of Web/Digital Analytics, Data Visualization, Data Mining, Machine-learning.
- Ability to tie analytics data to business metrics and vice versa to drive business outcome and develop data-driven products.
- Agile and iterative software product development experience.
- Excellent oral and writing communication skills.
- Entrepreneurial spirit.
In addition to our great team and disruptive technology, we offer our teammates a competitive compensation and benefits package, work/life balance, unlimited vacation, stock options, catered lunches Monday through Thursday, monthly game nights, and more!
UJET is an Equal Opportunity Employer