TravelBank, the win-win business travel & expense system that everyone loves, is looking for a Head of Marketing.
We're disrupting the travel & expense software industry and are working with the top companies and entrepreneurs in the valley. We offer leadership opportunities that will allow you to increase your career prospects and continue to be technology focused. You'll be joining an experienced team that has successfully launched, grew, and exited venture funded businesses.
• Develop a global marketing strategy to drive revenue growth, demand and awareness.
• Lead, manage and grow a world-class marketing team through hiring and training
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including working with the product team to optimize our digital presence and shape our development roadmap
• Own the digital journeys and integrate web design and development teams to optimize our web properties for inbound engagement and conversion
• Spearhead programs and events that showcase TravelBank as a leader and ensure social media marketing strategy ties to the organization’s goals
• Align resources to support the sales team and target priority audience segments
• Develop programs and manage customer events focused on marketing to and retaining our customers.
• Ensure marketing programs are planned, measured, and executed across all sales
• 7+ years’ experience in managing demand generation strategy across all channels, demonstrating significant measurable results
• 3+ years’ experience leading and managing a team
• Experience leading the demand generation function to execute integrated campaigns for target audiences and through rapid growth, and enterprise sales organization
• Outstanding leadership skills and ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment
• A history of success in optimizing team performance, operational excellence, and ensuring a superior prospect experience
• Ability to communicate with senior executives and board members about marketing strategy, analytics, ROI
• Ability to influence go-to-market functions (sales, marketing, customer success) as well as other internal and external constituencies
• Experience with Hubspot and Salesforce CRM a plus
• Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
• Highly motivated and driven individual
Location: San Francisco, CA