Bill.com is the leading digital business payments company with a network of 3 million members, processing $60 billion in payments annually. Making it simple to connect and do business, the Bill.com cloud-based Payment Management Platform automates, streamlines, and controls the payments process, saving more than 50 percent of the time typically spent. Bill.com partners with five of the largest U.S. financial institutions, more than 60 of the top 100 accounting firms, major accounting software providers including Netsuite, Intacct, QuickBooks and Xero, and is the preferred provider of digital payments solutions for CPA.com, the technology arm of the American Institute of CPAs (AICPA). Bill.com is the winner of more than 70 awards, and recognized as one of San Francisco Business Times’ and Silicon Valley Business Journal’s “2018 Best Places to Work”.
We are growing our Mid-Market marketing operation which is a critical success factor in Bill.com’s growth. Our Mid-Market customers range from businesses with 50-500 employees and $10-$100M in revenue. They also integrate with ERP solutions like Sage Intacct, Oracle NetSuite and Intuit QuickBooks Enterprise.
We are seeking an experienced Senior Partner Marketing Manager to create awareness and drive demand for customers and prospects of our strategic ERP partners. In this role you will build marketing plans and programs that help customers understand the value and benefits of using BDC as a payments partner to Sage Intacct, Oracle NetSuite and QuickBooks Enterprise.
In this role you will report to the Senior Director of Product Marketing and work in tandem with our Director of Strategic Partnerships. Key responsibilities include:
- Develop and execute the partner marketing strategy, with a focus on driving awareness, generating demand, acquiring new customers, and retaining/growing existing customers
- Build compelling messaging and collateral to serve joint initiatives with partners
- Participate in local and national partner events and be a thought leader and representative for Bill.com
- Host and participate in webinars
- Collaborate with other team members from Product Marketing, Corporate Marketing and Sales
Professional Experience/Background to be successful in this role:
- 5+ years experience in a Marketing related role in a (B2B) environment (Saas or Financial Services preferred)
- 3+ years designing and executing joint Go-to-Market (GTM) campaigns with strategic alliance partners
- Experience building, optimizing and scaling partner marketing campaigns to improve acquisition and drive conversion.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience building out all forms of content from sales decks, solution briefs, data sheets, webinars
- Demonstrated success in marketing roles that are partner-facing and field-facing
- Experience managing partner marketing events (logistics, contracts, invites, set up)
- Strong project management skills with experience gaining team consensus and driving deliverables
- Experience with Marketo and SFDC
- Proven success working with sales teams to drive pipeline and revenue
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or Business, MBA Preferred
- Bonus experience with QuickBooks Enterprise, Sage Intacct or Oracle NetSuite but not required
Expected Outcomes in 6 months:
- Gain a good understanding of BDC and our strategic partners
- Create Partner Marketing plan and initiate programs and campaigns
- Set up lead flows and nurture emails
- Establish reporting of campaign results to report on progress relative to plan, including optimization recommendations
- Humble – No ego
- Fun – Celebrate the moments
- Authentic – We are who we are
- Passionate – Love what you do
- Dedicated – To each other and the customer