UJET is reimagining customer support with leading innovation to modernize the customer service experience. With a passion for improving the customer experience, our tools offer a multichannel solution for voice, web, text and mobile app support. Compliant with SOC2 Type II and HIPAA certifications, security and data protection are paramount to the success of our partnerships. Companies like Nest, Instacart, Postmates, Brex and GBM trust UJET to optimize and modernize customer support and offer global reliability, security and scaling across the world. Customer support must be seamless for the consumer, must empower agents with the best tools to solve problems and enable brands to present the best support experience possible. UJET is the only option for enterprise companies that want to future-proof support.
UJET is seeking a product manager to drive the direction of our products and services by collaborating with others on the product team, as well as engineering, design and the . The product manager will play an integral role in building the product vision with our customer’s needs in mind. The Product Manager works with other product managers to develop the product roadmap, managing the balance between priorities and resources, shaping our products with the best user experience, and shipping them on time. The Product Team works closely with diverse, cross-functional teams and is exposed to product applications for a variety of market verticals.
- Own the product vision & strategy.
- Articulate the vision of the product both internally and externally.
- Manage product roadmap and make tough tactical prioritization decisions while helping the company think long term.
- Build trust with stakeholders by maintaining an understandable, accurate roadmap.
- Be the champion and voice of customers and bring the customers voice into the creation process.
- Manage requirements & collaborate with design, engineering & Go-to-Market teams to ship awesome products that customers love.
- BA/BS in Computer Science or a related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- 5+ years of product management experience in a B2B SaaS company, with some start-up experience.
Deep experience with SaaS-based solutions, mobile solutions, and the associated platform/technology capabilities.
- Works well collaboratively and cross-functionally, as well as autonomously, with the ability to define individual priorities and processes.
Ability to write clear product specifications, build wireframes, conduct customer interviews and perform market research independently.
- The ability to handle multiple competing priorities and tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment and adjust as needed.
- Strong customer and stakeholder empathy with the ability to be the voice of the customer, as well as marketing, engineering, and customer success as needed.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and advanced ability to negotiate toward positive results, with a balanced consultative approach.
- Willingness and ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing start-up.
In addition to our great team and disruptive technology, we offer our teammates a competitive compensation and benefits package, work/life balance, unlimited vacation, stock options, catered lunches Monday through Thursday, monthly game nights, and more!
UJET is an Equal Opportunity Employer