Bill.com is the leading business payments network, with 3 million members paying and getting paid over $52 billion per year. The recipient of more than 70 awards, Bill.com proudly received multiple PC Magazine's Editor's Choice Awards and CEO René Lacerte was recently recognized as an E&Y Entrepreneur of the Year.
As a member of our team you will:
- Drive the process for creating, building, and documenting the design system
- Collaborate with product designers and developers to bring our design system vision to life
- Execute design layout, typography, iconography, color theory, and composition to design UI with artistry, creativity, and mastery
- Maintain the design system and push the project forward alongside other developers, designers, and product managers in an agile environment
- Participate in all stages of the visual design process from concept to build with engineers
- You care deeply about the details and having an exceptional level of fit and finish
- System thinker with an understanding of atomic design principles
- The ability to easily understand the ramifications of design decisions on a global level
- Deep knowledge of modern, emerging web UI patterns and design tools, usage and best practices
- You are proactive and can work independently, while also pairing and collaborating with engineers and other designers.
- Must have 2- 5 years of contributing to or designing apps or software with a pattern library, component library, living style guide
- Experience crafting, implementing and evolving a design system for digital products
- Solid user-centered design fundamentals with standout visual design skills and the ability to quickly produce high quality deliverables.
- Ability to present design solutions with clear, articulate rationale.
- Humble – No ego
- Fun – Celebrate the moments
- Authentic – We are who we are
- Passionate – Love what you do
- Dedicated – To each other and the customer