Bill.com is the leading business payments network, with 3 million members paying and getting paid over $52 billion per year. The recipient of more than 70 awards, Bill.com proudly received multiple PC Magazine's Editor's Choice Awards and CEO René Lacerte was recently recognized as an E&Y Entrepreneur of the Year.
As a member of our team you will:
- Blend your superpowers of design aesthetic and technical prowess.
- Work jointly between design and engineering and to execute on the design system vision while helping design team understand technical constraints.
- Develop the process for building and documenting the design system.
- Build the initial components and pattern library along with the templates, documentation and reference applications.
- Maintain the design system and push the project forward alongside other developers, designers, and product managers in an agile environment.
- You possess the ability to easily understand the ramifications of design decisions on a global level.
- You’re a self starter who can drive the process both on the design and dev side.
- You’re a system thinker with an understanding of atomic design.
- You have deep knowledge of modern, emerging web UI patterns and design tools, usage and best practices.
- Experience crafting, implementing and evolving a design system for digital products
- You like to code! You can rock a CSS preprocessor (SASS/SCSS),
- Sketch, Invision, Zeplin
- HTML5, CSS3, Sass
- Mobile-first, responsive HTML and CSS framework
- Accessibility - WCAG 2.0 AA-compliant markup, ARIA
- Angular7, GraphQL
- Be humble
- Fun – Celebrate the moments
- Authentic – We are who we are
- Passionate – Love what you do
- Dedicated – To each other and the customer