TravelBank, the leading travel and expense platform designed for today's busy professional, is looking for a talented Product Designer.
We're disrupting the travel and expense software industry and are working with the top companies and entrepreneurs in the valley. We offer growth opportunities that will allow you to increase your career prospects and continue to be technology focused. You'll be joining an experienced team that has successfully launched, grew, and exited venture funded businesses.
TravelBank is looking for a talented and motivated Product Designer to help evolve our cross-platform product here in the San Francisco Bay Area. The ideal candidate is excited about working in a startup environment and will work closely on the product user experience and visual design. This is an opportunity to be a part of a constantly agile environment, shape our overall visual identity, and create an impactful customer focused user experiences. This role will report directly to the Director of Product Design.
• Support the existing design strategy, while helping to shape the continued growth of the visual identity and design system
• Create pixel-perfect designs for the iOS, Android, and web apps
• Work both independently and collaboratively on various design projects
• Quickly research, iterate, prototype, and test user flows and concepts
• Partner with product managers, developers, and project stakeholders on projects from conception to launch
• Act as the voice for design and manage all design responsibilities within a sprint team
• 2-3 years experience in product design with a strong understanding of Material and Apple design guidelines
• Experience using design tools: Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, InVision
• Have a portfolio of both product and visual design that showcases your design process
• You know the difference between “good” and “great” and are able to work through team dynamics and timelines to deliver great design
• Attention to detail and good organizational skills
• Knowledge of latest and greatest tools and design methodologies
• You’re able to clearly articulate design decisions
• Experience with prototyping and interaction design
• Experience leading user research and user testing
• Basic knowledge of front-end code (HTML+ CSS)
• You’re naturally curious and want to push boundaries of what’s possible in design