Bill.com is a leading digital business payments company with a network of over 3 million members, managing more than $60 billion annually. Making it simple to connect and do business, the Bill.com cloud-based Payment Management Platform automates, simplifies, and controls the payments process, saving more than 50 percent of the time typically spent. Bill.com partners with seven of the leading U.S financial institutions, more than 70 of the top 100 accounting firms, major accounting software providers including NetSuite, Intacct, QuickBooks and Xero, and is the preferred provider of digital payments solutions for CPA.com, the technology arm of the American Institute of CPAs (AICPA). Winner of more than 70 awards, Bill.com is recognized as one of San Francisco Business Times’ and Silicon Valley Business Journal’s “2018 Best Places to Work.
Workplace Services is the site business partner which help builds the culture and environment that enables our teams to do their best work. You will be responsible for preserving the condition of our infrastructure and ensure that the facilities are problem-free, safe and well-functioning so that employees can work under the best conditions. You will also be responsible to project manage and coordinate various projects within the company. This role will collaborate with our Workplace Services Coordinator, to address the day-to-day needs of the campus.
- Set high standards and deliver consistently against them.
- Work in a comprehensive Workplace Services team to build a consistent, reliable, high-quality employment brand experience.
- Assist Workplace Services Manager for company growth and design solutions to meet the needs of our growing team.
- You provide service with an enthusiastic, positive attitude and strong background in customer service.
- Prioritize daily requests and communicate directly with employees about the progress and status of work.
- Project manage and coordinate a variety of workplace services projects.
- Work and escort various vendors onsite.
- Monitor, track and report costs and other performance measures.
- Work with the Workplace Services team to develop and implement creative solutions that speak to the building needs.
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant work experience
- Minimum 4+ years in Workplace experience or Project coordination
- You are a self-starter and have the proven ability to manage multiple work loads
- Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail
- Good computer skills required
- Excellent customer service skills
- Humble – No ego
- Fun – Celebrate the moments
- Authentic – We are who we are
- Passionate – Love what you do
- Dedicated – To each other and the customer