Life360 is a platform for today’s busy families, bringing them closer together by helping them better sync, communicate with and protect the people they care about most.
Our mobile app provides millions of families in over 140 countries with services such as private location sharing, location history, drive details, crash detection, roadside assistance and help alerts through our free and paid membership subscription.
Founded in 2008, Life360 is based in San Francisco with offices in San Diego, Las Vegas and Ft. Lauderdale.
Life360 has raised +$100M from investors such as Bessemer Venture Partners, DCM, Fontinalis Partners, BMW iVentures, Allstate, Bullpen Capital, Founders Fund (FF Angel), Launch Capital, Kapor Capital, and 500 startups.
For more information, visit us at life360.com
ABOUT THE JOB
We’re looking for a entrepreneurial-minded product manager who can roll-up their sleeves and help grow and optimize revenue through our family membership (a multi-tiered subscription), and advertising partners. Working from our San Francisco office, you will work across our organization to iterate on a new membership that encompasses the unique needs of our demographic of families. You will be a key player in shaping the strategy and managing the product from mvp and beyond. You will also grow our advertising business by building out a robust vision and experience in our app and broadening our partnerships. This is an amazing opportunity to create an innovative customer experience and help us broaden our reach in supporting and bringing families closer together.
- Strategize and manage the implementation of new revenue opportunities with an emphasis on building out a membership subscription service to our audience of families
- Expand our nascent advertising business by creating a contextual in-app experience
- Manage cross-functional teams around your ideas, leading key stakeholders to deliver a world class, one of a kind product and service
- Launch and actively manage the product/business line to constantly understand performance, rigorously A/B test, iterate and adjust for product market fit, and stay on the forefront of innovation and user needs
- Own the performance of the product, define metrics for success and failure, ensuring that the product achieves its financial objectives.
- Provide ongoing product management leadership for the revenue growth team which consists of engineers, product designers
- Ensure we are delivering a product that has deep user value and solves real pain points families face each day
- 4+ years experience in product management or building a subscription business, along with lots of passion, excitement and energy
- Strong business and product sense, ability to ask the right questions, find the right data, make decisions and move fast
- Strong preference for experience in the subscription/membership space but not required
- A positive leader that motivates and focuses disparate teams (design, engineers and execs) to get things done under pressure
- Confidence in making recommendations, balance trade offs -- based on customer need, data insights, and business opportunities
- Deep love for delighting customers in new and innovative ways, excited by undefined opportunity
- Experience working with consumer-facing mobile apps (iOS and Android).
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Fridays are Work From Home days at Life360
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Free snacks, drinks, and food in the office
- Catered lunches throughout the week
- Health, dental and vision insurance plans
- 401k plan
- $200/month Quality of Life perk
- A great office with plenty of light in the heart of the SOMA district in beautiful San Francisco
- Whatever makes you stronger makes us stronger. We buy you the things you need to improve yourself and get your job done.