Life360 is a platform for today’s busy families, bringing them closer together by helping them better sync, communicate with and protect the people they care about most. Our mobile app provides millions of families in over 140 countries with services such as private location sharing, location history, drive details, crash detection, roadside assistance and help alerts through our free and paid membership subscription. Founded in 2008, Life360 is based in San Francisco with offices in San Diego, Las Vegas and Ft. Lauderdale. For more information, visit us at life360.com.
About the Job
We’re looking to hire our first Membership Services Product Lead. As an individual contributor to begin, you will be reporting to the Vice President of Membership Services as part of a small, cross-functional team. You will lead a new effort inside Life360 to launch membership programs serving our awesome members, most of which are families. Your daily work with the Life360 leadership, product, engineering, customer success and marketing teams will encompass research, definition and execution for membership programs that improve Life360 member acquisition and retention. The ideal candidate will be flexible, creative and data-driven in their approach to problem solving to help evaluate a variety of potential Life360 Membership projects and quickly define the best approaches for our members.
You should have experience in growth-focused product or marketing for consumer apps, plus an exceptional track record of developing GTM plans and launching new projects through close collaboration with cross-functional teams.
- Ideate, Execute and Optimize the Membership roadmap you co-create with your team. Reduce noise and remove blockers for your team.
- Prioritize, plan and lead successful launches while collaborating closely with marketing, product management, design, and other cross-functional teams
- Proactively discover member friction in Life360 products and relentlessly remove it.
- Be a Member advocate who combines data and research to create new programs that align with Life360 strategic objectives
- Monitor competitive landscape/positioning and market trends/threats
- 4+ years in a Product, Marketing or Growth role, preferably with a focus on user retention
- Skilled in negotiation and collaborating with various functional units to achieve desired business results
- Quantitative and qualitative analysis skills that support business decisions
- Strong independent project management skills: ability to prioritize high impact activities and keep complicated projects moving forward
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a diverse, creative team environment
- Communication: An excellent communicator who can articulate plans and define courses of action across levels of the organization, from senior executives to interns.
- Flexibility: The ability to work across multiple projects and partners simultaneously, and seek prioritization clarity when necessary.
- Self-Motivation: Strong internal motivation to do quality work and constantly improve
- Background in mobile digital media or subscription revenue models preferred
We're a startup, which means that you'll be part of a tightly knit and highly driven team. Some days will be busy, other days will be even busier. But it's never boring, and the work is stimulating. We're looking for someone who is a star in their own right and can inspire others but at the same time, roll up their sleeves and own key components of the business.
- Fridays are Work From Home days at Life360
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Free snacks, drinks (three ways to brew your favorite cup of coffee), and food in the office
- Catered lunches throughout the week
- Health, dental and vision insurance plans
- 401k plan
- $200/month Quality of Life perk
- A great office with plenty of light in the heart of the SOMA district in beautiful San Francisco
- Whatever makes you stronger makes us stronger. We buy you the things you need to improve yourself and get your job done
Location: San Francisco, CA
Reports Into: VP Membership Services