Bill.com is the leading business payments network, with over 3 million members paying and getting paid moving over $70 billion per year. Bill.com saves companies more than 50% of the time typically spent on financial back-office operations by automating end-to-end processes. The company is the choice of 4 of the top 10 U.S. banks; leading accounting software providers QuickBooks Online and Xero; and over 50 percent of the top 100 U.S. accounting firms. It is the only business payments solution endorsed by the American Institute of CPAs (AICPA). The recipient of more than 70 awards, Bill.com was recognized as one of the San Francisco Business Times Most Innovative Companies and proudly received a PC Magazine's Editor's Choice Award.
We are looking for a talented, enthusiastic and dedicated person to join Bill.com’s Product Management team and help us eliminate the use of paper checks with Small and Medium Sized Businesses!!! This person will help reinvent the way Small and Medium Sized Businesses pay and get paid with focus on how that is done in partnership with Banks and other Financial Institutions.
- Integrate and enable Bill.com Connect to new bank partners/mid-sized financial institutions.
- Identify opportunities to scale and quicker time to market for Connect offering.
- By clearly understanding the banks needs and end user needs, enable features in Connect that would benefit all banks with the goal of increasing enrollment & engagement with best customer experience.
- Manage the existing bank partners and conduct periodic sync-ups with the various bank partners to understand the top challenges/roadblocks with respect to conversion and engagement. Propose creative solutions to lift conversion.
Experience/background to be successful in this role:
- 3+ years of product management or related professional experience in the software industry.
- Agile product management experience
- Strong product management skills, including most importantly, an ability to differentiate between building what is asked for and what is truly needed
- Experience in Customer Research methodologies (e.g. customer interviews, surveys, behavioral including measuring web analytics and/or A/B testing)
- Proficiency in measuring the effectiveness of features that are implemented
- Proven results driving customer satisfaction (or Net Promoter) with direct to consumers or SMB products
- Experience working with cross functional teams including Sales, Client Services, Marketing, User Experience, Engineering and other Technology teams to support product positioning and address questions
- BS or University degree
Competencies needed to be successful in this role:
- Customer Orientation
- Strong Communication skills (Internal and External facing)
- Functional/Technical Expertise (including AGILE)
- Problem Solving & Decision Making
- Alignment to Company Values
- Learning Agility
- Team Player
- Attention to details
What success looks like for an ideal candidate:
- Fully ramped up on the Bill.com end to end product and customer
- Fully ramped up on the Bill.com Connect offering and ready to start integrations with mid-sized banks
- Successfully implemented Bill.com Connect to a financial institution
- Data-centric approach to clearly understand the customer segment and customer needs/pain points by bank
- Through data & research, able to come up with creative solutions to drive happy and engaged customers
- Successfully manage few of the bank partners by clearly setting the success criteria for enrollments & engagements. Ideas to hit/exceed the targets and managing the end to end implementation of the prioritized ideas.
- Humble – No ego
- Fun – Celebrate the moments
- Authentic – We are who we are
- Passionate – Love what you do
- Dedicated – To each other and the customer