Mendel, headquartered in San Jose, CA is a venture backed artificial intelligence startup focused on reimagining the future of oncology research. We are working on groundbreaking technology leading to new ways of classification. By unlocking data from scanned and paper documents, our AI achieves results in minutes versus months, resulting in life saving treatments offered to more patients backed by our clinical review team.
Mendel’s culture fosters inclusivity and innovation. While reimagining the future of oncology research, we interact together in an open, constructive, and collaborative fashion. We aim to work hard, build fast, and learn quickly from our mistakes.
We are looking for an experienced Human Resources Manager to ensure that all human resource (HR) operations are carried out smoothly and effectively. You will be responsible for developing HR strategies and providing sound advice to senior management on all related subjects. An HR Manager must be an experienced professional with deep knowledge of all matters concerning HR departments. You should be able to manage tasks and lead staff while also possessing a strong strategic mindset. The goal is to ensure that all HR needs of the company are being met and are aligned with business objectives.
- Developing corporate plans for a variety of HR matters such as compensation, benefits, health and safety
- Acting to support the human factor in the company by devising strategies for performance evaluation, staffing, training, and development
- Overseeing all HR initiatives, systems and tactics
- Overseeing the work of HR personnel and provide guidance
- Serving as the point of contact for employment relations and communicate with labor unions
- Monitoring adherence to internal policies and legal standards
- Dealing with grievances and violations invoking disciplinary action when required
- Cross communication between US team and Egypt
- Experience with HR policies
- Knowledge of labor laws and screening practices
- Familiar with MS Office,
- Great leadership skills
- Effective communication skills
- MA/MSc in Human Resource Management or a related field
Perks & Benefits
Team outings & annual company trip
Casual office dress code
Swag upon your arrival
Opportunity to travel