Team Lead IOS , Video Team at PicsArt
As a Team Lead of iOS video team at PicsArt , your main responsibility is the people/engineering staff you support: ensuring that they are growing as engineers, doing valuable work and generally having a great time at PicsArt. You will have the opportunity to influence the culture, facilitate technical delivery and work with your team on strategy and execution. You’ll collaborate with professional product managers, designers and developers to ensure the continuous improvement of our product.
- Support, invest in and develop an incredible team of talented and motivated engineers with clear expectations via practices such as 1:1s, goal setting, and constant feedback;
- Work with the product manager and principal engineer to recruit, manage and retain talent;
- Create growth opportunities for team members and address gaps via non-technical skills mentoring and performance management. Help make our people shine!
- Create a high performing and positive work environment based on transparency, accountability, and trust.
- Collaborate with the product manager and principal engineer in project planning, dependency management, risk management and continuous process improvement for an optimal flow of value for customers and the business (with appropriate use of metrics);
- Connect with management and other teams to unblock dependencies, provide visibility and transparency to team progress on product initiatives;
- 3+ years of direct engineering management experience leading successful and highly-engaged teams
- Strong technical capability and ability to understand application architecture and best-practices for mobile development, specifically iOS applications
- Extraordinary organizational, planning, and analytical skills
- Great at problem solving and exceptional people management skills
- Comfortable to roll up your sleeves and directly contribute to development efforts.
- 6+ years of iOS Application development, and be fully capable to design, develop and test iOS application;
- Deep knowledge of (experience with) C, Objective-C, iOS frameworks: CoreVideo, AVFoundation, CoreAnimation, UIKit, GCD, CoreGraphics, CoreImage, OpenGL ES2/3;
- Good knowledge of C++ 11, Git, Xcode;
- Good knowledge of technical English is essential;