We are SigFig. We’re here to empower everyone to achieve their life goals and ambitions. It takes extraordinary people to disrupt decades of legacy financial practices to reimagine solutions to be customer-centric, engaging, and intuitively designed that use technology to serve customers at scale.
We are committed to building impactful financial solutions that are accessible and affordable to everyone. Using a combination of design, data science, and technology, we help provide people with financial advice and guidance they need to achieve their life goals. Whether it’s through our direct to consumer or businesses to consumer products through partnerships with some of the world’s largest and most innovative financial institutions like Wells Fargo, UBS, and Citizens Bank, SigFig seeks to help consumers and institutions make better financial decisions.
Headquartered in San Francisco, we also have amazing talent solving interesting problems across our offices in Calgary, Tucson, Phoenix, Singapore, and New Delhi. Come thrive at SigFig!
The Team -- People Team
People are the heart of SigFig’s success. Empowering the right talent is critical to achieving our mission. The People Team does this by being strategic partners to attract, champion, develop, and reward our people.
We work side-by-side with SigFig leaders to optimize their talent through data, accountability, culture, and brand. We invest in our talent strategy through inclusion to achieve greater diverse representation by fostering an environment that values different perspectives, challenges conventional thinking, and maximizes the potential of all people. Collaboration across the People Team optimizes a Sigfigian’s experience through the complete employee lifecycle to build a productive culture for top talent to thrive.
The Opportunity -- Senior Recruiter
As Senior Recruiter, you will partner with leaders across SigFig to design top performing teams, hire the talent needed for these teams, and think strategically on long term talent needs to accomplish our mission. You will draw on extensive knowledge of Talent Acquisition areas of expertise to forge dynamic relationships with business leaders, hiring managers and the People Team. You have a reputation for being extraordinary at candidate generation, client/account management, organization, possess strong verbal and written communication skills, effectively prioritize your time, demonstrate warranted pushback and a sense of urgency. You successfully run, prioritize and close searches against a timeline and have experience setting benchmarks and metrics. You thrive in an innovative, fast-paced environment, can roll up their sleeves, work hard, have fun, and get the job done.
You will truly enjoy what you do, be flexible and communicative, and relish learning new things. This role will report to the VP of People with extensive cross-functional interaction to drive strategies down to execution while keeping up the pace of SigFig. This is you!
How You’ll Make an Impact
- Partner: work with leaders and hiring managers to assess talent needs to deliver high impact and high-quality work products
- Build: attract top diverse talent across revenue, marketing, enterprise services, and G&A to build high performing teams through full cycle recruiting processes
- Impress: create first-in-class experiences for both candidate and business through high touch engagement that exemplifies SigFig’s employee experience (values and culture)
- Assess: interview candidates within team hiring needs; possess strong ability to screen, interview and prepare a candidate slate within a quick timeline
- Uplevel: develop current Talent Acquisition team on processes and strategies to build a premier hiring process using top hiring tools/platforms
Why We Value You
- You partner seamlessly with hiring teams to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches, with an ability to manage business expectations through a deep understanding of return on investment
- You articulate a concise hiring plan with deliverables, timelines and a formal tracking process
- You possess strong analytical skills with the ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between talent, hiring managers, and the recruiting team
- You have strong consulting skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, as a team leader and member
- You are intensely client focus and commitment to continuous improvement; ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships, continually seek new and creative sourcing approaches
- You have the professional self-esteem and confidence to “push back” on executives when necessary
- You undertake projects and tasks with an attention to detail coupled with a sense of urgency
- You have strong critical-thinking skills combined with a propensity toward innovation and risk taking
- You are a super high energy individual with excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- You are self-motivated, resilient and assertive with a high willingness to learn
- You are a good sounding board for others, with low ego
Ideal SigFigian for this Role
- 7+ years of Talent Acquisition full lifecycle experience with exposure to revenue,marketing, enterprise services, and G&A teams
- Consistent track record of creating and executing recruitment strategies, including employer branding initiatives, scalable interview processes, candidate management, candidate experience and diversity sourcing
- Ability to accommodate occasional travel as needed (10%)
Founded in 2007, SigFig is backed by premier venture capital firms, including Bain Capital Ventures, DCM Ventures, Nyca Partners, and Union Square Ventures as well as leading financial institutions including Wells Fargo, UBS, Santander, New York Life, Eaton Vance, and Comerica. We've raised $110 million to support our growth as the #1 online investment advisor for large financial institutions.