We are SigFig. We’re here to empower everyone to achieve their life goals and ambitions. It takes extraordinary people to disrupt decades of legacy financial practices to reimagine solutions to be customer-centric, engaging, and intuitively designed that use technology to serve customers at scale.
We are committed to building impactful financial solutions that are accessible and affordable to everyone. Using a combination of design, data science, and technology, we help provide people with financial advice and guidance they need to achieve their life goals. Whether it’s through our direct to consumer or businesses to consumer products through partnerships with some of the world’s largest and most innovative financial institutions like Wells Fargo, UBS, and Citizens Bank, SigFig seeks to help consumers and institutions make better financial decisions.
Headquartered in San Francisco, we also have amazing talent solving interesting problems across our offices in Calgary, Tucson, Phoenix, Singapore, and New Delhi. Come thrive at SigFig!
The Team -- The Enterprise Services & Operations Team
SigFig’s B2B2C business model relies on our ability to advise and successfully partner with financial institutions to drive digital transformation. The Enterprise Services & Operations team provides end-to-end professional services, guiding these enterprise clients to reimagine, design, build, and operate SigFig’s digital solutions to make financial advice widely accessible to their customers. This team is the glue that binds together our customer success and product strategies with the execution of the engineering and operations teams across SigFig and our enterprise clients.
The Opportunity -- Senior Manager, Enterprise Operations
The Enterprise Operations team is responsible for managing our complex operating relationships with established enterprise clients, and building out scalable operations across several product lines. As a Senior Manager on the team, you will develop trusted relationships across both SigFig and enterprise client organizations, lead efforts to facilitate deployment of new product enhancements, ensure fulfillment of ongoing enterprise contractual obligations and SLAs, and drive escalated issues to resolution. Additionally, you will lead cross-functional teams to define effective operating models and new processes to achieve operating improvements.
You will thrive on solving challenging problems and leading both internal and client teams to drive results. This role will report to the Director of Enterprise Operations with extensive cross-functional and external interaction.
How You’ll Make an Impact
- Lead: build trusted operating relationships with enterprise stakeholders and become an expert in navigating partner organizations on behalf of SigFig teams
- Guide: lead enterprise client efforts to review, approve and deploy product enhancements
- Partner: provide exemplary servicing to established clients, by facilitating vendor management inquiries, fulfilling various contractual obligations, and driving operational issue escalations to closure
- Explain: create structured and concise documentation, including partner-ready presentations, process flows, root cause analyses, status reports, and other materials
- Scale: develop and govern scalable operational processes that span across site operations, client services, engineering, product, compliance, finance, and other functions
Why We Value You
- You can break down complex problems in unfamiliar subject areas and clearly articulate solutions to both internal and external executive stakeholders
- Partners enjoy working with you because of your preparation, diligence, and reliability
- You have a strong sense of ownership and motivate team members to drive projects and tasks to completion
- You have a strong sense of SigFig’s business and delivery strategy, and make clear decisions based on those guiding principles
- You are not afraid to get your hands dirty and execute low-level tasks as needed to deliver for enterprise clients, and turn these experiences into repeatable processes to help SigFig scale
- You strive to over-communicate, ensuring that team members and SigFig leadership are well-informed on progress, risks and issues, and upcoming plans
- You create professional client-ready written materials, with a strong attention to detail based on anticipation of different stakeholders’ points of view
Ideal SigFigian for this Role
- 5+ years of client-facing management consulting, business operations, or similar experience
- Demonstrated abilities in project leadership, program management, influencing cross-functional teams, and structured communication
- Broad experience collaborating with diverse business functions; ability to dive deep into any area and troubleshoot issues as required
- Fluency in technology services and project delivery, and basic wealth management concepts
- Ability to accommodate occasional travel as needed (10%)
- Bachelor's Degree required
Founded in 2007, SigFig is backed by premier venture capital firms, including Bain Capital Ventures, DCM Ventures, Nyca Partners, and Union Square Ventures as well as leading financial institutions including Wells Fargo, UBS, Santander, New York Life, Eaton Vance, and Comerica. We've raised $110 million to support our growth as the #1 online investment advisor for large financial institutions.
© Nvest. All rights reserved, SigFig is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We encourage people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives to apply.
San Francisco Applicants: SigFig will consider applicants with arrest and conviction records (criminal histories) in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.