Founded in 2008, Life360 is a platform for today’s busy families, bringing them closer together by helping them better sync, communicate with and protect the people they care about most. Our mobile app provides millions of families in over 140 countries with services such as private location sharing, location history, drive details, crash detection, roadside assistance and help alerts through our free and paid membership subscription.
Life360 is a high-growth, freemium consumer mobile company that has raised >$200 million in equity capital since inception. Our customer base, which currently exceeds 23 million monthly active users (MAU), has enabled us to become one of the world's largest sources of consumer driving data with more than 18 billion miles collected per month as of June 2019. The company is at the forefront of a broad range of technologies (mobile, location services, hardware sensors, machine learning, big data, etc) in pioneering its family-centric platform. Life360 has over 130 employees and counting across offices in San Francisco, San Diego, Fort Lauderdale and Las Vegas. As of early 2019, we are public on the Australian Stock Exchange.
ABOUT THE JOB
We're looking for a strong product manager to help build and manage the location and driving user experiences enabled by Life360’s core technology.
Life360 delivers peace of mind to families everywhere by leveraging the power of the many sensors built into our mobile devices. Whether it’s automatically identifying a user’s location or assessing how safely they’re driving, Life360 captures 24/7 context for millions of families across the globe. This massive fire hose of contextual data (e.g., Life360 analyzes billions of driving miles every month), creates great opportunities to leverage data science and deliver meaningful and innovative user experiences.
This role will lead the continued advancement of new location and driving related features for Life360 through seamless integration with the core foundation of the product.
- Build and manage the location and driving product strategy for the company
- Provide ongoing product management leadership for location and driving engineering teams
- Consistently monitor and improve location and driving user metrics for the company
- Drive ruthless focus on user experience product excellence
- Deeply understand user needs around location & driving through focus groups, research and data/analytics
- Be a strong and powerful voice across the company for the location and driving experiences
- 2+ years experience in product management
- Strong preference for experience in the location or driving tech space, but not required
- Technical fluency -- previous technical experience is preferred
- Experience in mobile apps (iOS and Android)
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Prior working knowledge of Agile
- Fridays are Work From Home days at Life360
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Free snacks, drinks, and food in the office
- Catered lunches throughout the week
- Health, dental and vision insurance plans
- 401k plan
- $200/month Quality of Life perk
- A great office with plenty of light in the heart of the SOMA district in beautiful San Francisco
- Whatever makes you stronger makes us stronger. We buy you the things you need to improve yourself and get your job done.
This position is located in San Francisco, CA. It is not a remote role