UX/UI Designer at PicsArt
Monmouth County, NJ, US
PicsArt is looking for a talented UI/UX designer with mobile experience to enhance how hundreds of millions of people use their mobile phones to create, share, and interact with awesome images. The ideal candidate is passionate about understanding product experiences and uncompromising in designing for user delight. This person will work with product managers and other designers primarily based remotely to define the UX and UI of PicsArt apps and new innovation projects. This is a full-time position based in New Jersey.
- Minimum 2+ years designing mobile products;
- Deep understanding of iOS and Android design patterns and limitations;
- Must have shipped consumer mobile products over multiple release cycles;
- Self-starter with expertise in end-to-end product design, including research, UX, UI, interaction design, building and user-testing mobile prototypes, and working with developers during execution phases;
- Adept at translating user needs and business requirements into thoughtful UX/UI;
- Proficiency using the latest design tools;
- Experience working with remote teams is a plus;
- Experience working on social networking apps is preferred;
- Ability to travel internationally occasionally required;
- Bonus points if you’re a PicsArt user!
- Work with the product and design teams to distill complicated problems into elegant solutions
- Create wire-frames and interaction design requirements
- Mock up visual design resources for engineers and stakeholders
- Create flow documentation, concepts and prototypes, and share broadly within the organization, managing design approvals
- Conduct market research through surveys, interviews, user-testing software and collaboration with the research team
- Think strategically about the product, UX/UI, our users, and the business as a whole
- Work with engineering teams in Armenia during planning and development
PicsArt is the world's largest creative platform for social media editing, with more than 130 million monthly active users and influencers. The PicsArt community creates, remixes and shares nearly 1 billion images every month; the company has amassed one of the largest open-source collections of content in the world, including free-to-edit photos, stickers and more. PicsArt is available in 30 languages for free and as a subscription on iOS, Android and Windows devices. Headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Yerevan, Armenia, Los Angeles, and Beijing, PicsArt is backed by Sequoia Capital, DCM Ventures, Insight Venture Partners, and Siguler Guff and Company.
PicsArt has worked with big brands such as Gwen Stefani, DJ Snake, Maroon5 and Meghan Trainor on fan-art community challenges that generate tens of millions of organic fan-generated impressions and shares on social media. We need smart, passionate people to help us reach 100s of millions of more people around the world!