Ready to elevate your career? Join Kespry’s team dedicated to transforming industrial work through its game-changing aerial intelligence platform. We’re reinventing how organizations capture, analyze and share insights about their businesses, providing the information they need to accelerate operations. Kespry’s seamlessly-integrated platform, including drone data capture and industry-specific analytics, solves critical problems for the aggregates, mining, construction, and insurance sectors. Kespry serves customers across North America, Europe and Australia, including John Deere, Hancock Claims Consultants, Catastrophe Response Unit (CRU), Fluor, Lehigh Hanson/Heidelberg, and Colas USA.
What we're looking for:
We’re looking for a Senior Manager of Marketing & Sales Operations to join our GTM team. As a smart and scrappy problem solver, you will work in topics that range from high level sales/marketing strategy that are transformational to our business to the nuts and bolts of sales/marketing operations that make our GTM operation efficient. You will be responsible for helping us align and improve the way marketing and sales work together across the company, with an emphasis on major CRM (Salesforce) and Marketing Automation Platforms (Pardot, Drift, etc.) and cross team collaboration. You will do this through a combination of analytical insight, strong and business acumen.
This role is an individual contributor, will be a dual role supporting both the VP of Sales, and the Director of Marketing, reporting to marketing.
What will you be doing?
- Own SFDC strategy/operations and Tableau forecasting
- Maintain CPQ quoting interface
- Ensuring proper SFDC hygiene; records are accurate, timely, and have the right information
- Individual rep reporting
- Manager reporting
- Marketing dashboards (track key success metrics, ROI, revenue attribution)
- Strategize and prioritize key technical projects to support all aspects of sales operations, including lead routing, territory management, forecasting, activity tracking, data quality
- Improve scalability in processes that work well, re-build processes that are not working
- Develop and maintain various sets of digital templates (emails, landing pages, banner ads, etc.) within the marketing automation platform
- Maintain the integrity and quality of the database by defining processes and best practices, employing data governance and normalization methodologies to ensure relevancy, completeness and cleanliness of database and its appropriate use
- Support other marketers/sales reps in archiving their goals
- Work with sales, finance, and business operations to ensure an accurate view of marketing performance, sales performance and business contribution
- 5-7 years of experience in a Marketing/Sales Operations role
- Expertise in SFDC and SFDC administration
- CPQ knowledge/experience
- Effective, clear, and concise communication skills, verbal and written
- Comfortable and flexible working in a fast-paced environment
- Results-driven, self-motivated and able to work independently
- Intellectual curiosity
- Experience with Outreach, Pardot, Drift and WordPress is a plus