Director, Growth Marketing at PicsArt
PicsArt is looking for a Director, Growth Marketing to help us scale and retain our global user base through a variety of qualitative and quantitative projects. You will work closely with our global marketing and product organizations across our 400-person org and five offices to pursue growth strategies.
- 8+ years experience in internet, digital, performance marketing oriented roles – candidates with underpinnings in analytics and technology highly favorable.
- Deep understanding of ASO, SEO, localization, consumer metrics, market segmentation and analytics – a data driven strategist who understands how to analyze and tap into personal factors that will motivate and engage the user over time
- Ability to work and excel within a matrixed organization
- Track record managing, building and scaling quantitative marketing teams
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal, ability to communicate with stakeholders, marketing team and users
- Ability to develop a vision/strategy that instills trust and drives awareness across the company and with key executives
- Excellent communicator, multi-tasker, project manager with a desire to learn about and experience new cultures
- Experience working in globally distributed, mid-to late-stage start-up environments preferred
- Experience in consumer tech/mobile app space strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, economics, or business related, MBA a plus
- Lead a team of marketers against a series of growth initiatives including but not limited to - ASO, SEO, localization, country-specific marketing programs, keyword research, competitive mobile app intelligence, paid user acquisition and organic growth drivers;
- Partner closely with the brand, creative, product, finance and business teams to develop strategies for new product launches, seasonal events, regional/country-specific events and holidays as well as support our brand expansion strategies by country and geo;
- Continue to refine and expand our organic and localized growth strategies across our app stores, web site and partner properties, both domestic and international partners;
- Deliver actionable insights by synthesizing information from competitor analysis, market research, competitor advertising across digital channels. Test and provide proactive insights and analysis on strategic challenges and new marketing opportunities;
- Evolve and lead a young and motivated marketing team plus partner with other key business units to achieve company goals surrounding acquisition, conversion, engagement, monetization and retention;
- Research, evaluate and implement technology solutions and tools to help us accelerate our growth (reporting, data aggregation, optimization, etc);
- Stay on top of industry trends and competitive landscape to quickly act on opportunities as they come up.
- Leverage existing and build new relationships with potential partners, esp. among platform and content partnerships relevant for our audience;
- Work with VP Growth Marketing, leadership and finance teams to conduct analysis and craft stories to support deal cases in management and board meetings.
PicsArt is the world's #1 creative platform and social editing app that’s leading the visual storytelling revolution. With more than 130 million monthly active creators, the PicsArt community creates, remixes and shares nearly 1 billion images every month. The company has amassed one of the largest open-source collections of content in the world, including free-to-edit photos, stickers and more. PicsArt is available in 30 languages for free and as a subscription on iOS, Android and Windows devices. Headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Yerevan, Armenia; Moscow; Beijing; Tokyo; and Los Angeles, PicsArt is backed by Sequoia Capital, DCM Ventures, Insight Venture Partners, and Siguler Guff and Company.
A top 20 most downloaded app of 2019, PicsArt has worked with big brands such as Taylor Swift, Will Smith, Gwen Stefani, DJ Snake, Maroon5 and Meghan Trainor on community challenges that generate tens of millions of organic, fan-generated impressions and shares on social media. We need smart, passionate people to help us reach our first billion creators!