Mobile Software Engineer in Test at PicsArt
PicsArt is looking for a Mobile Software Engineer in Test to ensure the success of our mobile applications, automating the testing process using test approaches and automation tools. The ideal candidate should spread QA best practices while delivering high-quality products that provide an awesome experience to our users.
- BS, MA or PhD in Math, Economics, Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science, or other quantitative field;
- 5+ years of experience in Java or other OOP language;
- Experience with test automation technologies such as TestNG, JUnit, Appium and Selenium WebDriver;
- Experience with and testing API services;
- Experience in automating build processes, application deployments and continuous integration systems like Jenkins;
- Knowledge of different testing types, layers, environments, and situations;
- Knowledge of DevOps processes;
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated individual with strong analytical and research skills;
- Positive attitude, enthusiasm, motivation, and desire for continuous improvement;
- Advanced written and verbal English communication skills.
- Design and develop automated solutions across several mobile applications in a cross-functional, agile environment;
- Work on test framework to support current needs to deliver quality product;
- Monitor test suite and address problems accordingly;
- Continually improve test suite and increase coverage;
- Work with teams to optimize test automation quality;
- Code Review with your peers;
- Assist QA Automation Engineers team with test development;
- Work with DevOps to suggest improvements in processes and Jenkins Continuous Integration cycle;
- Be a mentor for automation teammates.
What we seek and value most in our candidates:
Professionalism in both soft and hard skills; motivation to grow, learn and share, positive attitude, flexibility, transparency, ownership and the most important - passion and commitment.
You will be working in an environment with more than 1000 servers in 4 data centers on different continents, delivering over 95 billion monthly requests and 10Pb monthly traffic.
PicsArt is the world's largest creative platform for social media editing, with more than 130 million monthly active users and influencers. PicsArt community creates, remixes and shares nearly 1 billion images every month; the company has amassed one of the largest open-source collections of content in the world, including free-to-edit photos, stickers and more. PicsArt is available in 30 languages for free and as a subscription on iOS, Android and Windows devices. Headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Yerevan, Armenia, Los Angeles, and Beijing.