iOS Developer at PicsArt
PicsArt is looking for an iOS Developer. Your primary focus will be on the integration of iOS applications with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure.
- BS/MA degree in a highly quantitative field or equivalent;
- Experience with Objective-C/Swift;
- Experience with UI and high level of commitment to deliver polished solutions for best user experience;
- Knowledge of OOP;
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards;
- Familiar with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services;
- Familiar with Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines;
- Experience with C/C++ is a plus;
- Ready to work in a Startup environment with highly goal-oriented team;
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem solving and relationship management skills;
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and prioritize personal workload;
- Advanced written and verbal English communication skills.
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform (iPhone & iPad);
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications;
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features;
- Integrate third-party modules;
- Implement state of the art UI for mobile phones;
- Work closely with product management;
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
What we seek and value most in our candidates:
Professionalism in both soft and hard skills; motivation to grow, learn and share, positive attitude, flexibility, transparency, ownership and the most important - passion and commitment.
You will be working in an environment with more than 1000 servers in 4 data centers on different continents, delivering over 95 billion monthly requests and 10Pb monthly traffic.
PicsArt is the world's largest creative platform for social media editing, with more than 130 million monthly active users and influencers. PicsArt community creates, remixes and shares nearly 1 billion images every month; the company has amassed one of the largest open-source collections of content in the world, including free-to-edit photos, stickers and more. PicsArt is available in 30 languages for free and as a subscription on iOS, Android and Windows devices. Headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Yerevan, Armenia, Los Angeles, and Beijing.