We help people who work for themselves save time and money on things like insurance and taxes by providing simple, easy to use software, tools and services. The world’s largest work-for-yourself platforms like Uber, Etsy, Airbnb, Instacart, Postmates, Rover, TaskRabbit, Care.com, and others use Stride to help recruit, retain and motivate their communities of independent workers.
We're located in the heart of San Francisco's South Park district and we’re backed by leading investment firms including Venrock, New Enterprise Associates, and F-Prime Capital Partners.
Come help us take the work out of working for yourself!
About the Role
The Marketing team at Stride is chartered with making sure everyone who works for themselves knows about all the ways they can save money and time on insurance, taxes, and other stressful expenses.
We put the member first in everything we do, creatively think about ways to efficiently reach everyone who would benefit from our products, and craft content in clear, simple terms to make it easy for people to understand the value we're providing.
- Produce marketing performance reports and analysis including sales/conversions/results of all marketing initiatives.
- Monitor marketing budgets, tracking actual expenditures against plans and forecasts.
- Assist with the development of creative assets and messaging.
- Assist with the implementation and execution of marketing campaigns.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or related work experience
- Experience marketing to gig economy workers (rideshare drivers, delivery people, etc.) and/or advertising/marketing agency are preferred
- Professional experience with marketing & analytics tools like Braze, Amplitude, Google Analytics, Mailchimp, etc.
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple workstreams and frequently switch contexts
- Experience with Asana or similar project management tools
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to collaborate with multiple teams
- Ability to budget and manage one's own time effectively and efficiently
At Stride we work hard, sweat the details, and enjoy life away from computer, too. We are a diverse group that celebrates and supports our differences. Our benefits include a competitive salary and equity package, health, dental, and vision plans, a kitchen stocked with healthy (and unhealthy) snacks, a stipend for wellness programs, commuter benefits, flexible vacation time, parental leave, a culture of learning and development, a dog-friendly office environment, and more!