UJET is a cloud-native customer support platform taking data-driven insights and digital endpoints and infusing them with intelligent automation in order to deliver a one-of-a-kind support experience. UJET’s mobile-focused approach prioritizes the multichannel capabilities of the smartphone in order to ensure agents, supervisors, and executives have the tools they need to reduce costs, increase brand loyalty, and resolve their customer’s issues faster. Companies such as Google Nest, Instacart, Fair, Blink, August, and iZettle entrust UJET to help them deliver a one-of-a-kind customer experience.
UJET is looking for an experienced Senior Demand Generation Manager to join our growing marketing team. As an experienced demand generation marketer you will wear many hats and have an incredible impact on driving and shaping our team, product, and business. You will work closely with our sales, marketing ops, and broader marketing team to achieve pipeline and revenue goals, execute campaigns against our core buyer segments, increase market awareness, generate demand, and accelerate pipeline and sales growth.
- Develop strategies for both acquiring and nurturing leads that drive awareness, consideration and purchase intent across all channels including email, webinars, partners, and paid programs
- Proactively partner with our sales team and sales development managers to ensure seamless and topical interactions for prospects
- Manage day to day coordination of globally integrated campaigns, including framing the objectives, scoping and structuring execution plans, facilitating working team meetings, performing quantitative and qualitative analysis to inform decision making, developing and tracking deliverables and reporting on progress
- Track, measure, and report on key performance indicators, including spend, ROI, net new lead creation, conversion rates, and cost-per-acquisition for all programs and channels
- 5+ years’ experience in B2B demand generation or campaigns marketing with demonstrated lead, pipeline and revenue growth, preferably in Saas
- Deep industry knowledge of cutting edge demand generation methods, including creating a funnel, nurture strategies, digital, online, and live events
- Proven track record of acquiring customers and expanding brand presence through innovative strategies and execution
- Analytically-driven decision-maker, with the ability to capture and share key data and insights and use data to drive key marketing strategies and decisions
- A person who looks beyond just the marketing domain to help drive analytical insights that help the company expand and target key market segments, drive pipeline velocity and contribute to the company’s overall go to market strategy
- Are always willing to roll up your sleeves and get scrappy—we are a startup after all