Senior Engineering Manager – Web and Mobile at PicsArt
We are looking for a Senior Engineering Manager to help us build high class engineering team and practices in our Moscow office.
- You will lead a team of full-stack software engineers, both web and mobile;
- You will ship features that will delight our users;
- You will plan and support career development for the members of your team;
- You will inspire and grow engineers through mentorship, empowerment, and by challenging them to do their best work;
- You will partner with product management and design to help set priorities and plan the roadmap for your team;
- You will facilitate engineering technology architecture discussions for product development and advocate better development practices (CI, testing, operational efficiency, etc.);
- You will drive programs in engineering reliability, productivity, process and quality;
- You will recruit and retain best-in-class engineering talent to build a diverse high performing team;
- You will inspire an atmosphere of continuous improvement by serving as a coach, mentor, and technical advisor;
- You will work from our office in Moscow and be occasionally willing to travel to other PicsArt offices;
- You have 5+ years of leading and managing high performance engineering teams;
- You are knowledgeable and passionate about software development and have Strong understanding of modern web/mobile applications, services and technologies;
- You have large-scale web or mobile experience in an agile development environment;
- You are flexible, dedicated, and curious;
- You believe in the craft of software engineering, but are pragmatic when necessary;
- You have a passion for mentoring and coaching engineers;
- You have a track record of delivering features and functionality on time with high quality;
- You have excellent communication skills;
- You have experience working with remote teams and remote Product Managers;
You will be working in an environment with more than 1000 servers in 4 data centers on different continents, delivering over 95 billion monthly requests and 10Pb monthly traffic.
PicsArt is the world's largest creative platform for social media editing, with more than 130 million monthly active users and influencers. PicsArt community creates, remixes and shares nearly 1 billion images every month; the company has amassed one of the largest open-source collections of content in the world, including free-to-edit photos, stickers and more. PicsArt is available in 30 languages for free and as a subscription on iOS, Android and Windows devices. Headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Yerevan, Armenia, Los Angeles, and Beijing.