Singular is a marketing intelligence platform that unifies marketing analytics, giving marketers actionable insights from previously siloed data. By connecting upper funnel marketing data with lower-funnel attribution data, marketers can measure ROI from every touchpoint across multiple channels and optimize spend down to the most granular levels. Singular currently tracks over $10 billion in digital marketing spend to revenue and lifetime value across industries including commerce, travel, gaming, entertainment, media, and on-demand services. Singular customers include companies like Lyft, Yelp, Airbnb, LinkedIn, Symantec, Zynga, Match, and Twitter. Singular is backed by Norwest Venture Partners, General Catalyst, Thomvest Ventures, Method Capital, Translink Capital, DCM, and Telstra Ventures.
Singular is looking for an experienced, problem-solving Sr. Designer capable of working cross-functionally to lead web, print, identity, and environmental projects for both internal and external communications. If you have a passion for the entire spectrum of design and diving deep into the details, then this is the role for you. If you enjoy sharing your experience and knowledge while collaborating with everyone from product marketers, demand gen, and events, then this is the team for you.
What you’ll do:
- Take projects from concept to execution across a wide range of disciplines.
- Create print and digital projects (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop) to support marketing campaigns.
- Create web templates and assets (Sketch, Zeplin, InVision) to support our digital presence.
- Create presentation materials (PowerPoint, Google Slides) for campaigns and leadership keynotes.
- Be a Brand Guardian: Ensure consistency and high standards are met across all our collateral.
- Collaborate: Work with other designers, developers, marketers, and other teams to generate effective design solutions. You're someone who is comfortable both giving and receiving feedback.
- Get Stuff Done: You're a proven doer with demonstrated results.
- Be a Self Starter: As a resourceful and resilient self-starter, you’ll thrive in a fast-paced environment where initiative and innovation are required.
What You’ll Need
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a design role
- A strong understanding and demonstrated aptitude of design principles and processes
- Experience with the leading industry software (Adobe CC, Sketch, Office365)
- An ability to collaborate with internal stakeholders (Marketing, external teams, and executives.) and design with business goals in mind
- Great verbal and written communication skills; an ability to convey complex ideas effectively and efficiently
- Extreme attention to detail and a no-compromise attitude towards quality
- Effective time management and responsible by nature
Nice To Haves
- Experience working in-house with a B2B to company.
- An understanding of UX principles and best practices.
As a proud equal opportunity employer, we're committed to hiring top talent regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We don't just accept difference - we celebrate you being who you are for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community.