Jackpocket is the first mobile lottery app in the U.S. that offers players a secure way to order official state lottery tickets, such as Powerball, Mega Millions, and more, via their smartphones. We're creating a more convenient, fun, and responsible way to play the lottery by modernizing the $300B global lottery market with a mobile platform that everyone, including grandma, can feel good about.
Jackpocket is seeking an Operations Manager to manage our processing facility in Washington, DC. This person will be responsible for overseeing our processing center and retail storefront, managing and training the staff, and improving our facility going forward. The Operations Manager will report to the VP of Operations.
- Helping to execute out ticket management process
- Hire employees
- Training new employees and continuous training for existing employees
- Scheduling employees
- Being the main point of contact with our HQ team in New York
- Executing new initiatives dictated from New York team
- Troubleshooting technical issues that arise
- Inventory management
- Supplies management
- Cash balance management
- Help identify bottlenecks in Operations and develop solutions to improve operational efficiency
- Help create and improve training materials and processes
- Bachelor's Degree
- Tech savvy and can perform basic technical troubleshooting
- Can work independently and complete tasks from start to finish with minimal oversight
- Comfortable managing part time employees
- Managerial experience
- Have hired and fired employees before
- Experience developing operational processes
- Experience in IT
This position has a base compensation targeted at $50,000.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.