Kespry is looking for a top-notch Senior Product Operations/Analyst to help our products grow. You are passionate about using data to drive insight into the product and business with a focus on new user growth, retention and quality. As a data analyst on the team, you will have direct and immediate impact on the products we are creating and will have unique insights that will drive strategy and focus.
You thrive in ambiguity and are capable of turning data into convincing stories that influence product teams to prioritize quality in the product. You'll be doing plenty of post-hoc analysis, both to support product improvements and business decisions, as well as setting up infrastructure and frameworks for more efficient analysis. You will also use data and insights to suggest new product optimizations or ideas for us to test.
You will guide customer success managers on usage trends and benchmarks that help them assess the health of their accounts. You will use your expertise in quantitative analysis and data visualization to see beyond the numbers and understand how our users interact with our products, and effectively segment customers based on usage
What can you expect to do?
- You will partner with product, engineering and CS teams to inform, influence, support, and execute product decisions
- Monitor key product metrics, understand root causes of change in metrics and provide insight into adoption patterns
- Identify new levers to help move key metrics
- Set up BI tools and regular reporting services and interfaces
- Deliver charts and graphs with actionable decisions
- Manage gross margin forecasts for Kespry cloud
What can you expect of your work environment?
- You will work in a highly collaborative environment, devoid of office politics, ego, or bad attitude. Only positive, pleasure-to-work-with people allowed here!
- You will define your own work based on the company priorities, take initiative and present results to the functional stakeholders and the executive team
- You will work hard but maintain a sustainable work/life balance. At Kespry, we believe in the criticality of that balance
- 5+ years experience in quantitative analysis and product analytics.
- Degree in Computer Science, Stats, Math, Engineering, or other technical field.
- Fluency in SQL, ETL and data warehousing
- Prior experience with data cleaning and modeling
- Development experience in Python/R or similar
- Experience in Tableau, Periscope, or other data visualization tools
- Prior experience with product behavior and funnel data preferred
- Prior experience constructing usage forecasts for SaaS products