TravelBank, the award-winning business travel & expense system that everyone loves, is looking for an Elite Travel Consultant to join our growing team. We are backed by industry-leading funds NEA, Accel and Dreamers VC (family fund for actor Will Smith).
We're disrupting the travel & expense software industry and are working with the top companies and entrepreneurs in the valley. We offer leadership opportunities that will allow you to increase your career prospects and continue to be technology focused. You'll be joining an experienced team that has successfully launched, grew, and exited venture funded businesses.
You will be working with the Travel Operations Manager. Your primary responsibility is to ensure our most valued customers have a seamless journey and amazing service experience. This will include:
• Provide the highest level of customer support for all travel (and over time, some product) support. Examples may include but are not limited to;
- Initiating new travel reservations
- Familiarizing yourself with traveler preferences
- Providing the most efficient airline routes
- Offering a full range of fare class selections that include the lowest available fares
- Assist with changes to existing reservations and exchanging tickets
• Obsession with customer satisfaction and a willingness to do what it takes to get the job done; extreme attention to detail
• Strong sense of ownership and advocacy for customer interests: operate with a sense of urgency, prioritization and creative problem-solving skills to resolve customer travel support issues
• Possess exceptional communication skills with the ability to effectively and clearly articulate with travelers and internal team
• Work well under pressure and effectively multi-task with a positive, friendly attitude, including complex or lengthy requests
• Ensures optimum customer service capabilities through the effective use of chat, email, phone systems and positive telephone service techniques
• Achieves individual and contractual service level goals related to telephone, quality, and productivity.
• Escalates issues to Manager as needed to solve both travel and tech related problems
• Required: Minimum of 5 years Corporate experience; 2 years of international corporate experience highly desired
• Required: 2+ years of Travelport Apollo GDS system experience Sabre experience highly desirable.
• Designated home office space required
• Residence in the continental United States
• Ability to travel up to 25% as needed
• Excellent oral and written communication skills (must be able to speak English clearly)
• Proficient in providing travel related support solutions
• “Start up mindset”: willing to roll up your sleeve, do what it takes to get a job done well
• Strong organizational and project management skills and the ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced environment (chat, phone and email)
• Good time management skills and proficient with numbers
• Solid working knowledge of travel industry procedures; well-informed and up-to-date on all airline rules and regulations and current affairs. Communicates information to clients accurately and appropriately.
• Highly detail oriented
• A strong team player who would be comfortable working in a cross-functional environment
If interested, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org