Bill.com is a leading provider of cloud-based software that simplifies, digitizes, and automates complex, back-office financial operations for small and midsize businesses. Customers use the Bill.com platform to manage end-to-end financial workflows and to process payments, which totaled over $70 billion for fiscal 2019. The Bill.com AI-enabled, financial software platform creates connections between businesses and their suppliers and clients. It helps manage cash inflows and outflows. The company partners with several of the largest U.S. financial institutions, more than 70 of the top 100 U.S. accounting firms, and popular accounting software providers. Bill.com has offices in Palo Alto, California and Houston, Texas. For more information, visit www.bill.com or follow @billcom.
The Senior Accounts Payable Specialist plays a critical role in managing the AP function within Bill.com, and is a critical role in helping the company continue to grow and expand.
In this role, you’ll have broad responsibilities within the AP team, including managing the monthly and year end close for AP and accruals. In addition, you’ll be expected to help drive continuous process improvements within the AP team, help manage employee reimbursements and the Corporate Card program for Bill.com, and help design and built efficient internal policies and procedures for the company. This is an exciting opportunity to work closely with individuals across all levels of the company, and make a real difference in helping to build a world-class team.
In addition to having the opportunity to build strong cross-functional relationships with key departments, as a key user of the Bill.com product you’ll also have the opportunity to have a meaningful impact on how the product continues to develop and evolve.
Professional Experience/Background to be successful in this role:
· Bill.com, NetSuite and Expensify experience highly preferred
· 3-5 years of finance and/or AP experience
· Ability to work to tight deadlines and work with minimal supervision
· Exceptional attention to detail
· Excellent communication skills and a proven ability to build cross-functional relationships
· Demonstrable experience in designing and maintaining effective processes and controls
Competencies (Attributes needed to be successful in this role):
· Excellent organizational and communication skills
· A true team player who is willing and able to get involved and help out where needed
· Advanced Excel and MS Office skills
● Humble – No ego
● Fun – Celebrate the moments
● Authentic – We are who we are
● Passionate – Love what you do
● Dedicated – To each other and the customer