Bill.com is a leading provider of cloud-based software that simplifies, digitizes, and automates complex, back-office financial operations for small and midsize businesses. Customers use the Bill.com platform to manage end-to-end financial workflows and to process payments, which totaled over $70 billion for fiscal 2019. The Bill.com AI-enabled, financial software platform creates connections between businesses and their suppliers and clients. It helps manage cash inflows and outflows. The company partners with several of the largest U.S. financial institutions, more than 70 of the top 100 U.S. accounting firms, and popular accounting software providers. Bill.com has offices in Palo Alto, California and Houston, Texas. For more information, visit www.bill.com or follow @billcom.
The Finance team at Bill.com is growing, and we’re looking for a high performing Senior Accountant to help take the company to the next level. In this role, you’ll have the chance to work across all levels of the organization and help drive real change across the company.
We’re looking for someone who’s not afraid to roll up their sleeves and get involved, someone who’s excited to work in a rapidly growing and changing environment, and someone who can challenge the status quo and help design and build better ways of working. This is an opportunity for the successful candidate to be part of a team where you can use your exceptional interpersonal skills to build strong cross-functional relationships and own critical parts of the accounting function for Bill.com.
Professional Experience/Background to be successful in this role:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
· 3 to 5 years of experience in a fast pace environment, SaaS or software company experience a plus
· Big 4 and/or public company experience
· CPA preferred
· Demonstrated ability to drive continuous process improvement
· Excellent Excel skills and ability to work efficiently
· Must be energetic, detail-oriented and a self-starter
Competencies (Attributes needed to be successful in this role):
· Excellent organizational and communication skills
· A true team player who is willing and able to get involved and help out where needed
· Advanced Excel and MS Office skills
· NetSuite & Bill.com experience preferred
● Humble – No ego
● Fun – Celebrate the moments
● Authentic – We are who we are
● Passionate – Love what you do
● Dedicated – To each other and the customer