Singular is a marketing intelligence platform that unifies marketing analytics, giving marketers actionable insights from previously siloed data. By connecting upper funnel marketing data with lower-funnel attribution data, marketers can measure ROI from every touchpoint across multiple channels and optimize spend down to the most granular levels. Singular currently tracks over $10 billion in digital marketing spend to revenue and lifetime value across industries including commerce, travel, gaming, entertainment, media, and on-demand services. Singular customers include companies like Lyft, Yelp, Airbnb, LinkedIn, Symantec, Zynga, Match, and Twitter. Singular is backed by Norwest Venture Partners, General Catalyst, Thomvest Ventures, Method Capital, Translink Capital, DCM, and Telstra Ventures.
What you’ll do:
- Developing and implementing new features and functionality
- Working collectively to define and guide the website’s architecture
- Manage bugs and quick fixes
- Managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Ensure code quality that works across multiple kinds of devices
- Collaborate: Work with design, marketers, and other teams to generate effective web solutions. You're someone who is comfortable both giving and receiving feedback.
- Get Stuff Done: You're a proven doer with demonstrated results.
- Be a Self Starter: As a resourceful and resilient self-starter, you’ll thrive in a fast-paced environment where initiative and innovation are required
What You’ll Need
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a development role
- Ability to commit to and fulfill tight deadlines reliably.
- Ability to work in varying workloads
- Great verbal and written communication skills; an ability to convey complex ideas effectively and efficiently
- Extreme attention to detail and a no-compromise attitude towards quality
- Effective time management and responsible by nature
Nice To Haves
- Experience working in-house with various teams
- Experience working in Pardot
As a proud equal opportunity employer, we're committed to hiring top talent regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We don't just accept difference - we celebrate you being who you are for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community.