Singular is the leading marketing intelligence platform that companies like LinkedIn, Lyft, Rovio, StitchFix, Twitter, Yelp, King and Airbnb use to make smarter decisions about their marketing. We provide attribution, marketing analytics, fraud prevention and more to power top growth marketers globally.Singular is uniquely positioned at the epicenter of the digital marketing ecosystem. We see marketing data across many solutions and have unique access to industry-wide trends. This combined with the fact that we work with the largest brands, enables us to lead the industry with ground-breaking thought leadership initiatives. There has never been a more exciting time to join Singular.
Who we’re looking for:
Are you a data-driven and strategic storyteller? Do you want the opportunity to produce first-to-market industry narratives? We are seeking a creative and highly analytical Content Marketing Leader who will build and execute on our highest publicized and distributed content. You will be responsible for writing pieces that help build brand awareness, generate leads, influence prospects, and engage existing customers. This is a highly visible role, and you will be instrumental in shaping Singular’s voice and narrative. You’ll work hand-in-hand with our product team, data team, executives and the rest of the marketing team to build stories around industry trends, product advancements and company announcements. With access to an immense amount of never-before-seen insights, Singular’s content has massive growth ahead of it.
What you’ll do:
- Develop and implement a comprehensive content strategy that both educates the industry and drives bottom-funnel metrics
- Drive the creation of our largest thought-leadership reports
- Own the success of our blog, ensuring SEO best practices are implemented
- Ensure the content marketing strategy is well defined, managed in a central calendar, communicated and continually measured
- Partner with product marketing and growth marketing to produce data-driven reports, product guides, blog posts, webinars, landing pages, ad copy and more
- Create the framework for planning, writing, editing and producing content to scale efficiently
- Experience ideating and writing content pieces for digital marketers, especially mobile marketers, from a wide array of verticals including gaming, fintech, on-demand, travel, and e-commerce.
- Love for the creative process and brainstorming unique ways to engage growth marketers
- Appetite for getting to the bottom of subjects via strong research skills
- Collaborative, team player with strong communication skills
What you’ll need:
- Experience working in the mobile, ad tech, or analytics industries required
- Ability to take highly technical concepts and translate them into approachable stories
- Proven track record of writing quality content under strict deadlines
- Deep understanding of SEO best practices
- A collaborative spirit - we work together as one team
- 5+ years experience as a content marketer (in B2B SaaS is a huge plus)
- BA/BS required
A portfolio of your work is required of all applicants.
As a proud equal opportunity employer, we're committed to hiring top talent regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We don't just accept difference - we celebrate you being who you are for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community.